AdministrationCharacterFaithlornManchesterLondonFlood & Games
My links
Somebody is waiting for you
RETROUVE ICI LES RP LIBRES QUI ATTENDENT DES JOUEURS MOTIVES

FAITHLORN, PUB 20 days in England seulement
Alyona Merinova : Je vous propose un RP pour que l'on se présente tous et toutes. Ca va nous permettre de nous intégrer plus facilement je pense. Et puis, on n'a pas encore de RP entre nous c'est dommage. Je vous attends toutes et tous !

Si tu as créé un RP libre et qu'il est sans réponse, tu peux cliquer ici: Proposer un RP.
Pense également à nous prévenir quand ton RP a suffisamment de joueurs.

✈ 20 Days in England

Accès dès ta validation
C'est le groupe incontournable où tous les membres seront obligés de passer au moins une fois. Tu seras ajouté à ce groupe dès ta validation. Il te donnera accès à la zone pour RP suivante: « The First Place where I was living », c'est-à-dire le village de Faithlorn et ses alentours ainsi que la partie « A Votre Arrivée » dans la catégorie « My Second Destination - Manchester ». En étant dans ce groupe, tu seras placé dans une famille d'accueil qui sera là pour te faire découvrir les joies de la vie anglaise. L'idée est de t'intégrer petit-à-petit à la vie britanique ainsi qu'à la langue de Shakespeare en jeu.    

✣ 6 Months among Us

Accès à partir d'1 RP terminé
Tu as déjà passé un peu de temps à Faithlorn et la campagne anglaise n'a plus de secret pour toi. Ton arrivée et ton intégration dans la vie des britaniques se sont bien passées et il est temps pour toi de voler de tes propres ailes. Direction donc ta seconde destination, la ville de Manchester, où tu pourras commencer ta nouvelle vie (suivre des études, exercer un métier ...). Ton entrée dans ce groupe t'ouvrira la totalité de la catégorie RP « My Second Destination - Manchester ». Bien sûr tu gardes les accès précédents et contact avec ta famille d'accueil si tu le souhaites.   

๑۩๑ Almost British

Accès dès 4 RP terminés
Bravo ! Tu as fait tes preuves en tant que nouveau citoyen anglais (enfin si on peut dire car tu n'as pas encore la nationalité anglaise mais ça ne saurait tarder). Aujourd'hui la langue et la civilisation anglaises n'ont plus de secret pour toi. Il te reste un rien d'accent mais cela fait tout ton charme auprès des britaniques. Il est temps pour toi de découvrir une nouvelle partie de l'Angleterre que tu n'as pas encore eu l'occasion de visiter, Londres. Ton arrivée dans ce groupe te permet maintenant de pouvoir RP dans la catégorie « My Third Destination - London & Anywhere ». Tu vas pouvoir maintenant retourner dans ton pays natal mais pas seulement puisque tu pourras aussi découvrir le monde et voyager en Angleterre. Comme précédemment, tu continues à avoir accès aux lieux qui t'ont été ouverts.

☂ God save the Queen

Test RP ou achat de la Carte d'identité
C'est le groupe de tous les personnages ayant la nationalité anglaise. Rappel: Il ne vous ai pas permis lors de votre inscription de créer ce type de personnage (hors dérogation après test RP de votre niveau d'anglais). Seuls les personnages ayant obtenu la nationalité anglaise après être passés par le groupe « Almost British » et les multicomptes sont autorisés à faire parti de ce groupe. Il vous donne accès à toutes les catégories pour RP. A savoir: vous pouvez créer un personnage qui sera famille d'accueil pour aider un nouveau membre lors de son arrivée en Angleterre.

Sarah Delaware
BEST PLAYER

Lyov Vassilieff
BEST VOTER

Koon Lee Lyn
BEST MEMBER
W-Hell Come  AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Faithlorn, English learning RPG for beginners

Welcome & Bienvenue sur Faithlorn cher Invité
We're currently in April 2016 into the game.
Nous sommes actuellement en Avril 2016 dans le jeu.

Our first meeting - With Logan (private)
 :: My Third Destination - London & Anywhere :: Other Places - Autres Lieux :: Old Memories

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
My total of posts : 219
My Pounds (£) : 377
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 09/08/2015
I'm currently living in : Manchester, but I still have my parents living in the little town of Faithlorn.
This is who I am, a writer

All you need to know about me

29 y.o., I'm a woman who lives in Manchester (and a little bit in Faithlorn when I visit my mother). I'm an University Professor and also a young writer. I don't have any man in my life and I'm proud of it. When you see how ended the love story of my parents ... I prefer to remain alone. I'm kind of teas, english black ones are my favorites. I don't add any milk into my cup of tea, I prefer sugar.

Coming from Faithlorn, countryside of England
Credit(s) : Made by (c) Piichou - 2015
My other Faces : Adhira Kmahil, Agatha Edenfield et Sylvia Hodgson

Dear Diary

« More about Me »
All about my objects & Inventary:

Lizbeth Hodgson
God save the Queen
God save the Queen
Dim 15 Nov - 23:29
Rappel du premier message :

Notre première rencontre - Avec Logan (privé)

I woke up this morning with a strange feeling. I didn't know why but I was convinced that this day would change a part of my life and I didn't know how deeply it was true. It was a beautiful morning of November, it wasn't cold and I had been spending some time by my mother in Faithlorn. I arrived the day before and I wanted to go out and find a place where to write. I thought that the public garden where I had been playing when I was younger was the perfect place to go. I took my book and a pen.

After a little walk I arrived into the public garden. There was nobody but it wasn't surprising because I already knew that the fest of the arrival of our new mayor was this night. I thought about the story, I was just beginning my fantasy book. I wrote down several lines before seeing somebody that I didn't know arriving. I put my glass out of my nose and watched the man looking around him. I never saw him around here. - « 'Morning Sir, are you looking for something? » I asked him. I was sitting on a bench and waited for his answer. I was trying to recognize him but I was convinced that I didn't know him already.

Piichou (c) 2015 -

_______________๑۩۞۩๑_______________

--------------------------------

I'm a writer. I love creating universes and
stories about whatever I imagine.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

AuteurMessage
I'm currently living in : Manchester, but I still have my parents living in the little town of Faithlorn.

29 y.o., I'm a woman who lives in Manchester (and a little bit in Faithlorn when I visit my mother). I'm an University Professor and also a young writer. I don't have any man in my life and I'm proud of it. When you see how ended the love story of my parents ... I prefer to remain alone. I'm kind of teas, english black ones are my favorites. I don't add any milk into my cup of tea, I prefer sugar.

Dear Diary

« More about Me »

Lizbeth Hodgson
God save the Queen
God save the Queen
Jeu 22 Déc - 22:42

Being able to speak about another city than ours was really great. These latest times, I only heard about Faithlorn and Manchester. It was really excited to speak about Edinburgh with him. As he said it was a true invite in Edinburgh, my cheeks turned into red.

- « Thank you Logan. I'll come with you and I hope to discover another face of this fantastic city. »

I was an adult now. I wasn't afraid to discover new people even if it was in a region far away from here. Obviously, we spoke about my job as professor. Teaching was something I really liked. Yes, it could be difficult sometimes because of my youth, but it also helps sometimes too to understand my students.  

- « Absolutely, you're true. Sometimes it's easier for them to speak with me. They consider me as their grand sister, so I don't have to consider it as to be weird. »

Then we spoke about his own business. He had two companies to take care of. One of it seemed to be really popular and the other one was ruled by some associated people. I didn't really know what business was, but the thing I knew it was that it was weird to have a family in this condition. He said me he was single. I couldn't believe it, he was so nice !

- « Well, it's quite weird for you. Business is not the best way to take care of a family. I know it you know. My family split out because of it. »

I didn't want to say anything about my past to a stranger, but he was now like somebody I knew since many years. I loved spending some time with him. I didn't know why but we understood each other. It was strange in a way because he seemed to be really older than me.

- « You know I'm single too, but it doesn't matter to me. You told about energy drinks, which one do you do? »

Piichou (c) 2015 -

My total of posts : 634
My Pounds (£) : 827
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 07/06/2015
I'm currently living in : Faithlorn
This is my face - David Tennant
# My relationships : #

My name is Logan Brooks. I'm Faithlorn's mayor. I want to introduce my relationships. If you want to know more please look my links topic.

# My family #
- My Daughter : Grace Mary Brooks -

- My ex-wife: Katie T. Boyd -

- My brother: Jack Brooks -

- My father : John Brooks -

- My future wife xD Lizbeth Hodgson -

- My future mother in law Sylvia Hodgson -

# My friends #
-A very good friend, Agatha Edenfield

- Un ami, Philip Dyers -

# My enemies #

Ethan Fawkes

# Other relationships #
- A young I host in Faithlorn, Koon Lee Lyn -

All things come to him who waits!
England
Credit(s) : Piichou
My other Faces : Juliet Wellington - Rowan T. Winstons - John Brooks - Audrey Duval

Dear Diary

« More about Me »

Logan Brooks
Please call me Mister Mayor
Lun 2 Jan - 23:41
Our first meeting - Avec Lizbeth
Notre première rencontre - Avec Lizbeth

I just need to says that my invite is a true one and her cheeks cames red a new time. I don't want to disturb her. I'm spontaneous in my feelings. I can understand that it could be disturbing. She accepts my invitation. I'm so happy. I smile to her.

-"You will not regret it. I realize that my invitation could be strange. I promise, I'm not a pervert or a murderer. Maybe I will make the proposal to my brother too. I'm not sure for now that we will have the possibility to take some holidays in the same time... . Business is business. Cames with a friend if you want. If it helps to secure you, there will be enough place in my car."

I like the way she's talking about her job. It's nice. She takes care of her students. I don't remember some teachers who made the same with me at the accountancy institute. That was a different time.

-"They are lucky. You takes care about them."

She seems to be surprised when I add that I'm single. She has an expressive face.

-"I'm not always overbooked. Brooks accountancy is managed by my father and his associate. I keep 10 percent of the parts to help their association. I will probably let them the parts soon. It's weird for your family. I understand that work is not everything but I takes time to understand it."

I still don't have speaks about my girl and my ex-wife. She will thinks that I'm totally against lost.

-"I hope that I wasn't totally wrong with my daughter."

If she had some problems with her family. She seems to be happy now. I don't know why but I wants to protect her. She says that she is single too. I'm really surprises. I probably made a strange face. It's my turn to be betrayed by my face.

-"Do you met only stupid guys? They're crazy to let you go away."

She asks me about my business.

-"Maybe you heard about "The lion's drink". We also have a drink using this same name."

I take a business card in my pocket and gives her.

-"My personal phone is broken. Use my professional one if you have any question for our travel. Let me know each week could arrange you. I leave in Faithlorn now."

Piichou (c) 2015 -

In too much discourse, truth is lost.

Welcome to Faithlorn !

Spare the rod and spoil the child

Spoiler:

Dear Diary

« More about Me »

Lizbeth Hodgson
God save the Queen
God save the Queen
Dim 22 Jan - 19:57

I didn't have the habit to speak so much to a stranger. He was a really nice person and really nice looking too, which was a very good point for him ! After his travel proposal he seemed to be a little bit disturbed. He told me I could bring a friend with me and he would ask his brother if he could come. I laughed a bit hearing these words: murder and pervert. Oh my god, I would never think such a thing about this gentleman !

- « Thanks very nice from you Mister Brooks. Well, I live in Manchester with a friend but she's travelling a lot for her work so I don't think she could come with us. But I'll think about another person. »

Okay, I didn't really want to travel with this friend. She was a really good one but we didn't have the same state of mind about travels. She wanted to do some shopping or laying on the beach, and I preferred speaking with the inhabitants of the region and discovering historical and cultural sites. We spoke then about my students. He said they were lucky to have such a professor. My cheeks became red again but I couldn't say anything. I spoke again when he told me about his job. He said he wasn't so busy and spoke about his daughter. Maybe he got married once.

- « Did you get married once? »

It was the first question which arrived into my mind at this instant. I didn't know why I wanted to know more and more about him. He was nice yes, but he was also older than me I could see it quite easily. He asked me then about stupid guys. Well, it was true but as I started to speak my phone rang.

- « Indeed, I wasn't ... I'm sorry, this is my mum, I need to respond. »

I took my phone and responded to the phone call of my mum. I could understand if it was disturbing for Mister Brooks. But I needed to respond, it could be very important.

- « Lizbeth speaking. Hi mum ! ... Yeah I'm coming right now. Just give me five minutes. Bye. Love you too. »

I put my phone into my pocket and took my note book and pen. I needed to do it quick because mum was waiting for me to prepare some meal for tonight and she wanted me to come to choose the dress I would wear at the party.

- « I'm sorry, I have to go. It was a real pleasure to meet you Mister Brooks. I hope we would cross our ways once again. »

Piichou (c) 2015 -

My total of posts : 634
My Pounds (£) : 827
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 07/06/2015
I'm currently living in : Faithlorn
This is my face - David Tennant
# My relationships : #

My name is Logan Brooks. I'm Faithlorn's mayor. I want to introduce my relationships. If you want to know more please look my links topic.

# My family #
- My Daughter : Grace Mary Brooks -

- My ex-wife: Katie T. Boyd -

- My brother: Jack Brooks -

- My father : John Brooks -

- My future wife xD Lizbeth Hodgson -

- My future mother in law Sylvia Hodgson -

# My friends #
-A very good friend, Agatha Edenfield

- Un ami, Philip Dyers -

# My enemies #

Ethan Fawkes

# Other relationships #
- A young I host in Faithlorn, Koon Lee Lyn -

All things come to him who waits!
England
Credit(s) : Piichou
My other Faces : Juliet Wellington - Rowan T. Winstons - John Brooks - Audrey Duval

Dear Diary

« More about Me »

Logan Brooks
Jeu 26 Jan - 19:46
Our first meeting - Avec Lizbeth
Notre première rencontre - Avec Lizbeth

She laughs after my joke. It's important to get some humor. I m reassured, she's not so worried by my proposal. I haven't the head of a terrorist, this is a good think to know. She's not leaving in Faithlorn anymore but not so far away. She leaves in Manchester. I'm happy about it. I can't explain it. I spend lot of time in Manchester. Maybe we should meet again.

-"Let me know if you find a friend to join us. I'm not against the idea to travel only with you. If any of your friend could join us, it's not a problem."

She doesn't take my card so I put it in her notes book.

-"Like this, you will think about Edimburgh soon."

Her cheeks became red a new time. I apologize. I should think about what I am saying before to say it to Lizbeth.

-"I'm so sorry, I don't want to embarrass you. I was thinking about my accountancy institute."

I speaks about my daughter Grace. It's not a surprise, she asks me if I was married once.

-"I admit, I'm unmasked. I'm divorced. My ex-wife is my father's associate. I makes Lion's drink with my brother the year of our divorce. We were too young and more friends than in love."

I asked her about her love story. Her phones rings. Saved by the bell! I let her answer to her phone call. I look at mine and realize that I have turn it off. I turn it on and starts to look at the message we let me.  I ears what she is saying. If it was complicated with her family. She loves her mother. I have no doubt on it. She needs to go. I can understand it.

-"There's no problem Miss Hodgson. It's my pleasure. I hope too. Have a nice evening."

I let her go. I look at her thinking that I can be dreaming. My phone rings. I look at it. It's Grace.

-"Logan speaking. Hello Gracie,... I'm coming. Let me five minutes to join my car and ten others to came to our home. Bye"

I think about the party they are organizing for me. I smile. They thinks that I'm not prepared but I am. I prepared my discourse. I prepare a surprise to my daughter. She will opens the ball with me. I know everything I need to know thanks to Agatha. I realize that I haven't tells anything about the city hall to Miss Hodgson. I can't imagine how she will react. Maybe she will be at the party. In a part of my mind I'm hoping it.

THE END

Piichou (c) 2015 -

In too much discourse, truth is lost.

Welcome to Faithlorn !

Spare the rod and spoil the child

Spoiler:

Dear Diary

Contenu sponsorisé