W-Hell Come  AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Agatha EdenfieldAvailable
Logan BrooksAvailable
Adhira KmahilAvailable
Katie BoydAvailable
07/01/2018 - Bonne année 2018 ! Un tout nouveau design a été mis en place. De plus, les comptes inactifs ont été supprimés.

More news?
- Faithlorn est un forum RPG en anglais.
- Il est ouvert à tous.
- Jeu évolutif avec une possibilité de faire évoluer son personnage.
- Des évènements sont régulièrement organisés pour pimenter le jeu.
spring is here
May 2016 - Events in progress

(NEW) Spring 2016 - ...
Saint Patrick's Day - Saint Patrick's Parade

Faithlorn, English learning RPG for beginners

Welcome & Bienvenue sur Faithlorn cher Invité
We're currently in May 2016 into the game.
Nous sommes actuellement en Mai 2016 dans le jeu. Amusez-vous bien !

Oh when the reds, go marchin' in ~ Chris the lad
 :: Characters & Organizing :: I'm a new British - Présentation :: Dead People

Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant

Dear Diary

Invité
Invité
Y.O. posts
Mar 8 Déc - 18:55

Christopher C. Brady
please, discover my briography
Name Surname Nickname Age Birth date Birth place Nationality Marital Status Sexuality Mother's Name Father's Name Activity Brady Christopher Chris 24 yo Jan 14th Manchester British Straight most of the time Cook Brady works in costumer service, does a bit of drug dealing too.

Character
What I like, hate or love

The first thing you have to know about this lad is that he is totally unstable. Like a time bomb, ready to explode at any moment. If he can be nice and fun, he can also be a violent jerk. He knows no limits and everyone who gets close to him already knows that. He has a pretty good speech and is kind of chummy, but he has a strong penchant for chaos. Indeed, he has been a troublemaker all his life, he loves a challenge, argument or conflict. He also is a sadistic asshole, who loves fighting, and winning, he would never leave someone alone before he's defeated this person. Therefore, he enjoys seeing others in pain or trouble, finds it entertaining. But he doesn't consider acting badly he has just no notion of good and bad. His behaviour which might be considered as antisocial is only due to a constant fight against boredom. Seems like the only way for this lost boy to really feel alive. He doesn't have many close friends, but he's a loyal and trustful friend. He is very protective regarding his mates. Chris is not afraid of doing crazy things or to put his life in danger when he has a goal. He is curious and sneaky from time to time. He is completely aware that he's not a good person and doesn't really care about his reputation, even with his friends, he prefers to know they're safe even if they have to hate him for protecting them than to feel that people he likes are not safe.

What Chris likes in his life, is having fun, no matter how, drinking, smoking, listening to music, Manchester United, his brothers and sisters and his mates. What he hates, fake people, rules, cops, journalists, Man city, Liverpool, Chelsea, and west ham, yeah west ham are the worst.

Behind the screen
Hey you ! Who are you?
Surname Nickname Age Nationality Katia Kaji 24 yo France/Japan

How did you know this forum? Google, simple AF

Your celebrity for your avatar: Jack O'Connell
Code:
Jack O'Connell > Chris Brady

Anything else? Nope I'm fine, Cheers.

Your Pet & Actions
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Dear Diary

Invité
Invité
Y.O. posts
Mar 8 Déc - 18:55

This is who I am
please, discover my story

Chapter one :
Childhood and family

My mom and dad met at high school, I'm not quite sure about how old they were. But anyway, after school he started working in the factory and she worked in a nail art shop. A bit "cliché" in'it? They had my sister two years before they got me, and we were that classic pleb family from manchester. I've always had some kind of ADHD, so I couldn't just stay there doing nothing, which pretty much annoyed everyone at home. But back then that wasn't really a problem, they even found it cute somehow. When I was five my dad lost his job and started drinking, at first, we thought it was normal because he was upset. But then things didn't get better, they got worse, he started to get pissed more often, and he would beat the hell out of us. It was a little before I entered primary school, so when I got there I was the fun guy, the troublemaker who'd be hated by most teachers. None of my little mates noticed that this behaviour was pretty desperate, they had fun, and I convinced myself that I did too.

Chapter two :
Scolarship

When I got to junior high I was kinda popular, "no limit lad" that's who I was, I started missing classes, hangin' out more and more. Then I got to my first game, I had killed my pocket money with that ticket, but, in the end, it was worthy. I loved it, and I made new friends, older friends, brothers. That's where it all started, I had crap results at school, I argued even more with my father then I found out that he also attacked my sister, but not exactly the same way. I was far too weak to face him, but that's the first time I completely lost it. I had a fight at school, and the kid ended at the E.R, it took me several minutes to calm down and realise what just happened. Then I asked a friend from the FC to teach me how to fight, he wasn't fucking tender. It hurt, but sometimes pain teaches more than words. I quickly started to smoke, and drink and party, a little before high school. The more things were going darker at home, the more I looked like the guy, who doesn't give a toss about anything. My professors were bloody desperate because I wasn't stupid, I just threw away all the potential I had and once again I didn't give a shit.

Chapter three :
MUFC, how to become a Hooligan for dummies.

I've been initiated to the FC pretty young, I was only 11 when I went to my first game. The lads thought I was cute I think and started acting like they were my brothers. I finally had found a family that I choose, I decided when I was fighting, and what I was fighting for. I loved the team, more than everything and I loved them. I've never really realised when I became one of them, but I did. You know you hang out with the crew and, then you feel like you're home, after that you start talking like them, thinking like them, and you become a part of it. It's never completely conscious, but you wake up one day, you've done stupid stuff for the FC but you feel good and you know you won't ever change your lifestyle. I probably started hating journalists and cops when I got in, I already disliked the dibble 'cause they wouldn't do a shit about what was going home but anyway. I started feeling that I didn't like strangers most of all, you know, those who weren't white. But I'm not running on people I hate to smash their face so, in general, I just look at them being judgemental.

Chapter four :
Highway to hell

Oh yeah, the las years were pretty tough, I have to tell you more about my family, so my mom and dad had another baby. My mom was pleased she thought that maybe, this time, she wouldn't screw up with the kid. My sister ran away from home because of my dad, so every single time he was upset it was on me. then one day he went to jail, not a big news, everyone knew he would. When you have this kind of drama life it looks normal so, for us, everything looked fine so far. But one day I got caught, for drug dealing and I went to jail. You know how many Liverpool and city motherfuckers are there? Quite a lot... I had an early transfer from the underaged detention center to a real prison. Hopefully, there were a few mates here from the FC, I would probably be a wing nut if they weren't. Things got tense when I found out my genitor was in the same prison. Planned to have him killed, it worked, but it meant isolation cell for me. They hadn't any proof that I was part of the plan, so they locked me alone, just so I wouldn't get any contacts or do something stupid. They knew me since I was a kid, and they knew I wasn't a major criminal, just a stupid wanker.

Chapter five :
A new life

This whole prison thing was two years ago, I got released with a funny electronic device on my ankle. And a probation agent following me, wich was really inconvenient for a year. My mom got depressed and she's now in a psychiatric institute. I called my sister back, so she would help me with the other one. Guess what? she had twins, so we were here, playing parents both of us with one teenage girl and two babies. My probation agent finally got it, my life was shit, so he would only come once a week to check. Sometimes I wanted to kill him because he was telling me how life was supposed to be, but we ain't in a fucking movie so...
Our house is big enough to have one more person, so my sister put a room onto rent. I told her that I wasn't really good with it, but we needed the money. I'm now working on a customer service calling center, I hate the job but anyway pays match tickets and booze.

Now you slightly know what my life was like, satisfied ?

Your Pet & Actions
My total of posts : 662
My Pounds (£) : 866
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 07/06/2015
I'm currently living in : Faithlorn
This is my face - David Tennant
# My relationships : #

My name is Logan Brooks. I'm Faithlorn's mayor. I want to introduce my relationships. If you want to know more please look my links topic.

# My family #
- My Daughter : Grace Mary Brooks -

- My ex-wife: Katie T. Boyd -

- My brother: Jack Brooks -

- My father : John Brooks -

- My future wife xD Lizbeth Hodgson -

- My future mother in law Sylvia Hodgson -

# My friends #
-A very good friend, Agatha Edenfield

- Un ami, Philip Dyers -

# My enemies #

Ethan Fawkes

# Other relationships #
- A young I host in Faithlorn, Koon Lee Lyn -

All things come to him who waits!
England
Credit(s) : Piichou
My other Faces : Juliet Wellington - Rowan T. Winstons - John Brooks - Audrey Duval
No pet
[url=]lien de votre RP[/url] [url=]lien de votre RP[/url] [url=]lien de votre RP[/url]

Dear Diary

« More about Me »
All about my objects & Inventary:

Logan Brooks
Please call me Mister Mayor
Y.O. 662 posts
Please call me Mister Mayor
Mar 8 Déc - 20:24
Bonjour,

Bienvenue parmi nous! Génial la ville commence vraiment à se peupler. Bon courage pour ta fiche en espérant que tu t'amusera bien parmi nous!

Si tu as le moindre soucis n'hésites pas, nous sommes là! Surprised

_______________๑۩۞۩๑_______________

--------------------------------

In too much discourse, truth is lost.

Welcome to Faithlorn !

Spare the rod and spoil the child

Spoiler:

Your Pet & Actions
Biography Relationship RP following Inventory Diary Phone [url=]Network[/url]
My total of posts : 662 My Pounds (£) : 866

I'm currently living in : Faithlorn
This is my face - David Tennant # My relationships : #

My name is Logan Brooks. I'm Faithlorn's mayor. I want to introduce my relationships. If you want to know more please look my links topic.

# My family #
- My Daughter : Grace Mary Brooks -

- My ex-wife: Katie T. Boyd -

- My brother: Jack Brooks -

- My father : John Brooks -

- My future wife xD Lizbeth Hodgson -

- My future mother in law Sylvia Hodgson -

# My friends #
-A very good friend, Agatha Edenfield

- Un ami, Philip Dyers -

# My enemies #

Ethan Fawkes

# Other relationships #
- A young I host in Faithlorn, Koon Lee Lyn -

All things come to him who waits!
England
Credit(s) : Piichou
My other Faces : Juliet Wellington - Rowan T. Winstons - John Brooks - Audrey Duval
No pet
[url=]lien de votre RP[/url] [url=]lien de votre RP[/url] [url=]lien de votre RP[/url]

Dear Diary

Invité
Invité
Y.O. posts
Mer 9 Déc - 0:23
Welcome welcome ! It's great to see you among us ♥️ No
Your Pet & Actions

Dear Diary

Invité
Invité
Y.O. posts
Mer 9 Déc - 1:37
Merci à vous c'est super gentil !

J'attend la réponse à mon MP pour me mettre à la rédaction de la fiche en espérant que ça vous plaise !
Your Pet & Actions
My total of posts : 240
My Pounds (£) : 284
I'm currently living in : Manchester, I just left Faithlorn where I was the mayor to be the new mayor of this city.
This is my face
NAME ≈ Edenfield. SURNAME(S) ≈ Agatha Mary Elsa. AGE ≈57 ans. BIRTH PLACE ≈ Cambridge. MARITAL STATUE ≈ Divorcée. JOB/STUDIES ≈ Maire de Manchester. SEXUAL PREFERENCES ≈ hétéro. GROUP IN THE FORUM ≈ Administrators. WHAT I LOOK LIKE ≈ Meryl Streep.

I'm the Mayor of Manchester
Credit(s) : (c) Piichou, Tumblr
My other Faces : Adhira Kmahil, Lizbeth & Sylvia Hodgson
No pet

Dear Diary

« More about Me »

Agatha Edenfield
Please call me Madam Mayor
Y.O. 240 posts
Please call me Madam Mayor
Mer 9 Déc - 21:06
Hey hello and welcome among us Chris Wink
Good luck for your biography.
Don't hesitate to "private message" me if you need anything else ^^
Have a nice evening !
See you !
rabbit cheers Basketball albino

๑۩۞۩๑ WOMAN IN A MEN'S WORLD ๑۩۞۩๑
I left my job as mayor in Faithlorn and began a new life in Manchester.
Don't worry, I will be the best mayor in this city since many years.
Your Pet & Actions
Biography Relationship RP following Inventory Diary Phone Network
My total of posts : 240 My Pounds (£) : 284

I'm currently living in : Manchester, I just left Faithlorn where I was the mayor to be the new mayor of this city.
This is my face
NAME ≈ Edenfield. SURNAME(S) ≈ Agatha Mary Elsa. AGE ≈57 ans. BIRTH PLACE ≈ Cambridge. MARITAL STATUE ≈ Divorcée. JOB/STUDIES ≈ Maire de Manchester. SEXUAL PREFERENCES ≈ hétéro. GROUP IN THE FORUM ≈ Administrators. WHAT I LOOK LIKE ≈ Meryl Streep.

I'm the Mayor of Manchester
Credit(s) : (c) Piichou, Tumblr
My other Faces : Adhira Kmahil, Lizbeth & Sylvia Hodgson
No pet

Dear Diary

Invité
Invité
Y.O. posts
Jeu 10 Déc - 18:14
Coucou !

J'ai fini la première partie mais j'ai une petite question pour l'histoire !!

Voilà je voulais le faire sous forme de RP mais comme dans le règlement il est écrit pas, de propos racistes ou homophobes, faire attention au langage etc, si mon personnage est un "gros con de hooligan raciste" je fais quoi ??

Vous inquiétez pas hein je compte pas foutre la merde sur le forum XD (mais j'en ai plein des potes de ce genre a manchester, donc je me disais qu'un peu de population locale pourrait être cool xD) Enfin si vous préférez pas je vais changer le concept de perso tout de suite avant de finis la présentation Smile

Merci d'avance pour la réponse !!
Your Pet & Actions

Dear Diary

Invité
Invité
Y.O. posts
Jeu 10 Déc - 19:06
Heeeey sexy guy, welcome among us ! Wink

Pour ta question, moi je pense que ça serait vaaaachement cool que tu nous fasse un Chris comme ça, mais vuuu que je fais pas partie du staff j'sais pas quoi te répondre j'suis désolée ! Surprised
Your Pet & Actions

Dear Diary

Invité
Invité
Y.O. posts
Jeu 10 Déc - 19:22
Bienvenu par ici toi Wink ton Chris a l'air d'en envoyer du lourd
Bon courage pour la suite !
Your Pet & Actions
My total of posts : 224
My Pounds (£) : 384
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 09/08/2015
I'm currently living in : Manchester, but I still have my parents living in the little town of Faithlorn.
This is who I am, a writer

All you need to know about me

29 y.o., I'm a woman who lives in Manchester (and a little bit in Faithlorn when I visit my mother). I'm an University Professor and also a young writer. I don't have any man in my life and I'm proud of it. When you see how ended the love story of my parents ... I prefer to remain alone. I'm kind of teas, english black ones are my favorites. I don't add any milk into my cup of tea, I prefer sugar.

Coming from Faithlorn, countryside of England
Credit(s) : Made by (c) Piichou - 2015
My other Faces : Adhira Kmahil, Agatha Edenfield et Sylvia Hodgson
No pet

Dear Diary

« More about Me »

Lizbeth Hodgson
God save the Queen
Y.O. 224 posts
God save the Queen
Jeu 10 Déc - 21:13
Salut Chris, fais juste attention à ce que tu dis et dans quel contexte Smile Ce n'est pas qu'une question de règlement intérieur au forum c'est aussi un question de charte de notre hébergeur. Il faut juste que l'on puisse clairement voir la différence entre ton jeu en RP et ton attitude hors RP Smile

I'm a writer. I love creating universes and
stories about whatever I imagine.
Your Pet & Actions
Biography Relationship RP following Inventory Diary Phone
My total of posts : 224 My Pounds (£) : 384
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 09/08/2015

I'm currently living in : Manchester, but I still have my parents living in the little town of Faithlorn.
This is who I am, a writer

All you need to know about me

29 y.o., I'm a woman who lives in Manchester (and a little bit in Faithlorn when I visit my mother). I'm an University Professor and also a young writer. I don't have any man in my life and I'm proud of it. When you see how ended the love story of my parents ... I prefer to remain alone. I'm kind of teas, english black ones are my favorites. I don't add any milk into my cup of tea, I prefer sugar.

Coming from Faithlorn, countryside of England
Credit(s) : Made by (c) Piichou - 2015
My other Faces : Adhira Kmahil, Agatha Edenfield et Sylvia Hodgson
No pet

Dear Diary

Contenu sponsorisé
Y.O. posts
Your Pet & Actions
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant