Faithlorn, English learning RPG for beginners

W-Hell Come  AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez|

Forgive me little sister {Pv : Lizbeth

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Invité

Invité
What about me
Inventary

MessageSujet: Forgive me little sister {Pv : Lizbeth Sam 24 Sep - 11:08

Mother had forced me. Did she really ? She actually suggested it with insistance but I said yes quite easily. I knew Lizzie was really upset of my being away so long and without anything to anyone. but she eventually forgave me more easily than Laureen. As twins, our relation is very peculiar and I perfectly knew how she would feel. She must feel that I have abandoned her, that I have left because of her. I would totally feel that way if I were her.

So I took Lizzie’s number from Mother’s phone and sent her a text to tell her that I was inviting her to dinner and she had no choice but accepting it. So I was now heading to Manchester, where she was living. That made me think that I never called her when I was living there. It didn’t last very long but I think I was ashamed of being enslaved by my fiancee. I still hoped she will be a bit tolerant with her big brother.

I parked in the street she was living - Mother had also given me her address - and I waited in front of the car, smoking in silence. I was observing every people passing by. It was funny how I didn’t miss this city. After leaving Faithlorn because it stifled me, I needed bit cities to open up. It was now the absolute opposite. When the door opened, a smile appeared on my face. My sister was still the prettiest. I think no one had any idea how much I could love my mother and my little sisters.

Hi, I said a bit shyly, I am really glad you accepted to come... To see me.

I opened the door of the car for her. I closed the door and took my place on the driver’s seat. I turned my head to look at her for a few seconds, still smiling and then began to drive. I was headed to a nice restaurant I used to go with my fiancee at the beginning of our relationship. It was not very popular and that was why I liked it so. It had a large variety of meals for every taste possible. The funniest was that it was just at the border of Canal Street. I still had nothing against gay people.

So… How are you ? I began.  
Piichou (c) 2015 -
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

God save the Queen

What about me
My total of posts : 215
My Pounds (£) : 367
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 09/08/2015

I'm currently living in : Manchester, but I still have my parents living in the little town of Faithlorn.
This is who I am, a writer

All you need to know about me

29 y.o., I'm a woman who lives in Manchester (and a little bit in Faithlorn when I visit my mother). I'm an University Professor and also a young writer. I don't have any man in my life and I'm proud of it. When you see how ended the love story of my parents ... I prefer to remain alone. I'm kind of teas, english black ones are my favorites. I don't add any milk into my cup of tea, I prefer sugar.

Coming from Faithlorn, countryside of England
Credit(s) : Made by (c) Piichou - 2015
My other Faces : Adhira Kmahil, Agatha Edenfield et Sylvia Hodgson

Inventary
« More about Me »
All about my objects & Inventary:

MessageSujet: Re: Forgive me little sister {Pv : Lizbeth Jeu 29 Sep - 19:25

Forgive me little sister
PV Maxim Hodgson

I was coming back home. I spent some time in Faithlorn during a while and crossed the way of a really nice man who was also the new mayor of my native town. I really enjoyed this new meeting. And when after a few days back to my city Manchester, I had a very good surprise from my brother. He sent me a text message to invite me to dinner. I couldn't believe it ! There were so long I didn't spend some time with my brother and I missed him so much. I prepared myself: clothes, make up, everything to be perfect for this evening with my brother. Ready, I was waiting for the arrival of my brother but I felt anxious, I didn't know why. But after a quarter hour of waiting, I heard a car which parked in front of my house. I went outside. It was him. I jumped into his arms and kissed him on his cheeks. I was so happy to see him !

- « Max ! My big brother, I am so happy to see you ! I missed you so much ! »

I didn't hear what he was saying. I felt him a little bit shy but it didn't matter for me. The most important thing for me was to see him. I was so excited to see him that I didn't let him the time to say anything indeed. After a second he opened the door of the car and I entered into the car. As we were into it, he asked me how I was.

- « I'm fine and you Max? I really missed you big brother. I'm so happy to have an invitation for the evening. »

I looked through the window. There were lots of houses that we were leaving in order to go to the city center of Manchester. I didn't know where he wanted to drive me.

- « You didn't tell me where you will bring me for dinner. »

I looked at him waiting for his answer. He still seemed to be shy but we knew each others. Why was he so shy? I was his little sister and he knew me. I hoped he would be better then where we would have our dinner. But anyway, I was so happy to spend some time with him !

Piichou (c) 2015 -

_______________๑۩۞۩๑_______________

--------------------------------

I'm a writer. I love creating universes and
stories about whatever I imagine.
http://faithlorn-rpg.forumactif.org/t158-lizbeth-hodgson-keira-knightley#444 http://faithlorn-rpg.forumactif.org/t161-lizbeth-hodgson-keira-knightley#448 http://faithlorn-rpg.forumactif.org/t41-lizbeth-hodgson-keira-knightley http://faithlorn-rpg.forumactif.org/t157-lizbeth-hodgson-keira-knightley#441 http://fuckyeahkeira.tumblr.com/page/10

Invité

Invité
What about me
Inventary

MessageSujet: Re: Forgive me little sister {Pv : Lizbeth Lun 3 Oct - 12:48

I had to admit that I was surprised when she hugged me. I was convinced she would be a bit colder than that. Or maybe I was just afraid she would be. Happily, she was her usual self. Cheerful and smiling. And pretty. I was so proud to have such beautiful sisters. Mother did a great job with them for sure. I was still smiling a bit.

I missed you too Lizzie.

Looking for a place to park, not too far from the restaurant, I asked her how she was. Mother had told me everything I needed about all my sisters, but I wanted her to tell me her life. I wanted to renew contacts with all the pretty ladies of my life. I was still a bit stressed but got more at ease as I heard her answer. A smile appeared on my face, I wasn’t so shy anymore.

I am great thank you. But tonight I want to talk about you.

I finally found where to park and opened the path to show her. The restaurant was at the end of the street and only those who heard about the place knew where it was. It had a very appropriated name « Fancy ». I opened the door and a waiter was waiting for us.

Hodgson, for two.

He looked at us for a moment, probably wondering if we were together or not and then led us to our table. Square and covered by a white and red shit, it was next to the window. We had a wonderful view on. We could watch at the wall of the building next door… At least, no one would look at us through the window like we were in an aquarium.

So, what’s new ? Mother told me you were writing a book, that’s wonderful ! What is it about ?

It was nice to see that I was not the only creative person of the family. Both would write, although I was convinced she would found success easier than I would. Quickly enough, another waiter came to our table to ask if we needed an aperitif. I already knew what I wanted and looked at my little sister.

A brandy please, I said after Lizzie had said the beverage she wanted to drink.
Piichou (c) 2015 -

God save the Queen

What about me

I'm currently living in : Manchester, but I still have my parents living in the little town of Faithlorn.

29 y.o., I'm a woman who lives in Manchester (and a little bit in Faithlorn when I visit my mother). I'm an University Professor and also a young writer. I don't have any man in my life and I'm proud of it. When you see how ended the love story of my parents ... I prefer to remain alone. I'm kind of teas, english black ones are my favorites. I don't add any milk into my cup of tea, I prefer sugar.

Inventary
« More about Me »

MessageSujet: Re: Forgive me little sister {Pv : Lizbeth Mer 12 Oct - 0:05

Forgive me little sister
PV Maxim Hodgson

He never answered to my question into the car. But I didn't care. He was finally here, he was back to home and I felt so glad to see him. My mother didn't tell me anything about the story of my brother. She never did this to any of her children. Even if Max disappeared during a long period she never told us about him or about what she knew. I didn't want to bother my brother with these old stories. Moreover when he told me he missed me a lot too. I smiled looking through the window of the car to hide my happiness. As we arrived at the car park of the restaurant we asked to each other how we were. He answered me that he wanted to know more things about my life.

- « Gosh ! We'll have the evening to talk about it and about yours too. »

Even if for the moment I didn't want to bother him about his life, I wanted to know about him too. There were so many years we didn't spend some time together. When we arrived into the restaurant, Max said he had booked at the name of Hodgson. We seemed to be really enjoying to see again each others because the waiter seemed to think we were a couple. I laughed.  

- « Oh no, you're wrong, he's my brother. We didn't see each other since ... I can't remember. »

It was funny in a way to see that we seemed to be so happy to see each others that we were thought as a couple. The waiter showed us the way to the table and we followed him. We sat and I looked around us.

- « It's a very nice place. »

Max asked then the first question about my life. It was about my writing. Mum said I was writing a book and he wanted to know more about it. I didn't know what to say for the first question of the evening. It was complicated for me to speak about my book. Not that I didn't want to but it was really difficult.

- « Well ... yes, she's true. I started to write a novel. I had had this idea many years ago indeed but I finally started to really work on it only months ago. »

I couldn't add anything because the waiter arrived and asked us if we wanted to drink something as an aperitif. Max asked a brandy and I asked something more casual, a glass of white wine. I loved french white wine and I hoped they would have some in this restaurant.

- « A glass of white wine, please. »

As the waiter wrote down our drinkings and left us, I took the menu which was in front of me. I opened it. I started to read the proposition of dishes. I didn't know what to eat for the moment but I thought my brother could help me to choose.

Piichou (c) 2015 -

http://faithlorn-rpg.forumactif.org/t158-lizbeth-hodgson-keira-knightley#444 http://faithlorn-rpg.forumactif.org/t161-lizbeth-hodgson-keira-knightley#448 http://faithlorn-rpg.forumactif.org/t41-lizbeth-hodgson-keira-knightley http://faithlorn-rpg.forumactif.org/t157-lizbeth-hodgson-keira-knightley#441 http://fuckyeahkeira.tumblr.com/page/10

Invité

Invité
What about me
Inventary

MessageSujet: Re: Forgive me little sister {Pv : Lizbeth Dim 30 Oct - 11:47

In the car, I started by telling that I wanted to talk about her. I could guess that she wanted to know more about what happened in my life. But I wanted to started with hers. She stopped my curiosity but telling me that we had the whole evening to talk about it.

You’re right, I nodded, smiling.

When we arrived, I gave my name to the waiter. She saw, just like I did, that the waiter wondered about our relationship. As I preferred not to say anything, Lizzie precised that we were just siblings. I smiled at her usual self. She always had been so cheerful and carefree. It was always something I had admired about her. When thinking about it, I was a bit like that too. Otherwise, I wouldn’t be still living at my mother’s house, hoping for a call from a studio for my songs.

Once at our table, Lizzie look around her to observe the place and admired it obviously. I looked around myself and smiled at her remark.

Yeah, it is. I used to go there a few years ago. The place is not really popular, but the chef is wonderful.

I asked her about the story she was writing and I listened to her answer with great attention. She was interrupted by the waiter. He took our order and let the menu for us to check. My sis opened it and discovered the different dishes they proposed. I imitated her, wondering if they changed anything since my last visit. They had almost everything from pizza to gambas flambéed in brandy.

Is anything tempt you ? I think I’ll go the the gambas. As I remember, it’s exquisite.

I put the menu back on the table and lifted my glass in front of me with the intention to clink glasses.

To our reunion little sister, a bright and large smile appeared on my face. And I hope we’ll do a diner altogether with Mother and our sisters. 
Piichou (c) 2015 -

God save the Queen

What about me

Inventary
« More about Me »

MessageSujet: Re: Forgive me little sister {Pv : Lizbeth Dim 20 Nov - 19:28

Forgive me little sister
PV Maxim Hodgson

I felt so happy to spend some time with my brother. We were four children into our family, three girls and one boy. He had to do with it when he was younger and sometimes it was complicated. Having three sisters was not something easy for a boy, moreover when your father left the house and you're the only one man in your family. I always thought my brother was too protective to us but it was normal indeed.

When we arrived into the restaurant the waiter did his first mistake but his look but it was something very funny to see. I told him he was wrong and we laughed about it. At the table, I looked around me. Max said he went here some years ago and knew the chief was wonderful. I trust in my brother so I followed him to this place.

- « So I can feel lucky to be here. »

I smiled to my brother. The waiter came when Max asked me about my novel. I felt lucky for the second time because it was something I felt difficult to talk about. As we had a look at the menu, Max said he liked the gambas of the restaurant. I laughed.  

- « Well, I think I'm going to choose something else, I still don't like sea foods and fish. »

I never liked them. Everything coming from sea or river was disgusting me. I finally chose some pizza. I looked at my brother as he ordered his meal too. When he had finished, I asked him about his life.

- « So my dear brother, what did you do during all this time? I heard about some rumors you started to play music. »

It was complicated for me to ask something like that to my brother but I wanted to know what he had done during some many years away from his family. I loved my brother but I needed to have some news about him and how he lived alone.

Piichou (c) 2015 -

God save the Queen

What about me
My total of posts : 541
My Pounds (£) : 677
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 07/09/2015

I'm currently living in : Manchester where I own my shop, Adhi's shop
Simply me

About my Life

In french for this part only - Elle a 29 ans depuis le 1er novembre 2015 ► Sa famille est arrivée d'Inde depuis cinq générations ► Elle aime sa famille mais leur ment sur son métier ► Elle n'a eu que deux petits amis dans sa vie dont un quand elle avait 6 ans ► Elle déteste qu'on la force à faire quelque chose qu'elle ne veut pas et peut décider de faire tout son contraire ► Comme sa famille, elle est très fier de ses origines ► Elle était très douée dans les études mais n'a pas pu faire ce qu'elle voulait ► Enfant elle avait peur des monstres, elle se pose encore la question de leur existence par moment ► Elle sait danser de manière traditionnelle et participe parfois à des manifestations dans sa communauté ► Elle possède une boutique dans le fameux et célèvre centre Arndale

Elle est plusieurs fois tata et adore ses neveux et nièces ► Ils sont huit frères et soeurs dans la famille d'Adhira et elle est l'avant-avant dernière ► Elle était amoureuse d'un jeune homme anglais lorsqu'elle avait 22 ans malheureusement celui-ci l'a trompée après trois ans de relation ► Elle adore le thé et en boit au moins deux à trois tasses par jour ► Elle est toujours souriante même dans les pires moments.

My Relationships

Philip Dyers: J'ai rencontré Philip lors d'une soirée arrosée, le deuxième jour de la nouvelle année. Je n'aurais jamais imaginé qu'une rencontre puisse bouleverser autant ma vie. Ce soir là, il m'a traité comme une véritable princesse. Jamais un homme n'avait eu de geste aussi attentionné envers moi. Aucun de nous ne se rend vraiment compte de ce qui se passe pour le moment.

Ann Rosenwood: Lorsque Philip et moi nous nous sommes rencontrés on s'est tout de suite plu. Seulement les choses entre nous ne sont pas simples de par nos origines mais aussi de par notre entourage. Ann est l'ex fiancée de Philip. Elle est complètement histérique ! Je ne sais pas ce que donnera l'avenir mais je sens qu'elle ne me facilitera pas les choses.
My origins
Credit(s) : (c) Piichou, Tumblr
My other Faces : Lizbeth, Sylvia, Sonniya, Sarah & Agatha

Inventary
« More about Me »

MessageSujet: Re: Forgive me little sister {Pv : Lizbeth Lun 19 Déc - 23:19

Archivage du sujet: Motif: Suppression d'un des personnages

Il repart aux USA tenté de trouver une maison de disque qui acceptera de le produire.

Welcome to my world ! Adhi's Shop, somewhere you can find anything you want. I think you already saw it, I'm Indian from origins and proud to be.
http://faithlorn-rpg.forumactif.org/t131-adhira-kmahil-i-m-a-seller-and-own-my-shop#307 http://faithlorn-rpg.forumactif.org/t135-adhira-kmahil-inventaire http://faithlorn-rpg.forumactif.org/t123-adhira-kmahil-anushka-shetty#236 http://faithlorn-rpg.forumactif.org/t130-adhira-kmahil-i-m-a-seller-and-own-my-shop#305

Contenu sponsorisé
What about me
Inventary

MessageSujet: Re: Forgive me little sister {Pv : Lizbeth

Forgive me little sister {Pv : Lizbeth

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut