W-Hell Come  AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Agatha EdenfieldAvailable
Logan BrooksAvailable
Adhira KmahilAvailable
Katie BoydAvailable
07/01/2018 - Bonne année 2018 ! Un tout nouveau design a été mis en place. De plus, les comptes inactifs ont été supprimés.

More news?
- Faithlorn est un forum RPG en anglais.
- Il est ouvert à tous.
- Jeu évolutif avec une possibilité de faire évoluer son personnage.
- Des évènements sont régulièrement organisés pour pimenter le jeu.
spring is here
May 2016 - Events in progress

(NEW) Spring 2016 - ...
Saint Patrick's Day - Saint Patrick's Parade

Faithlorn, English learning RPG for beginners

Welcome & Bienvenue sur Faithlorn cher Invité
We're currently in May 2016 into the game.
Nous sommes actuellement en Mai 2016 dans le jeu. Amusez-vous bien !
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
(Adhérents Fnac) Enceinte Bluetooth Marshall Stanmore II Noir
199.99 € 249.99 €
Voir le deal

[Common RP] Manchester's Carnival
 :: My Second Destination - Manchester :: North of Manchester - Au Nord de la Ville

Her Majesty
My total of posts : 233
My Pounds (£) : 374
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 21/03/2015
I'm currently living in : the United Kingdom, more precisely in England
[Common RP] Manchester's Carnival Tumblr_oq062jqcJh1w6det0o1_500
"Welcome to Britain new kitty. I'm the Queen of England, Elizabeth II. You probably already know my name and who I am. Now it's your story that you need to write. Good luck in your new country !"

[Common RP] Manchester's Carnival Tumblr_onzwsvuJ1K1qf2107o1_500

"Bienvenue en Angleterre petit chaton. Je suis Elizabeth II la reine d'Angleterre. Tu as sans doute déjà entendu parlé de mon nom et de qui je suis mais maintenant c'est ta propre histoire que tu dois écrire. Bonne chance dans ton nouveau pays !"
My loving family
No pet
[url=]lien de votre RP[/url] [url=]lien de votre RP[/url] [url=]lien de votre RP[/url]

Dear Diary

« More about Me »
All about my objects & Inventary:

Her Majesty
I am the Queen of England
Y.O. 233 posts
I am the Queen of England
Mar 18 Oct - 22:50
Manchester's Carnival
Bienvenue au Carnaval de Manchester

RP commun

This is a tradition all around the world, the Carnival. Lots of them are well known and the one of Manchester is one of them. I propose you to come for a parade and then a ball in the North of the city. The day of the carnival is planned on Friday, 13rd March. The parade will begin around 2 p.m. and the ball around 9 p.m.

How to participate?
This subject is a common RP. You can post into it without any authorization. Everybody can post here as you're validated of course. Please, post into your message a in and out to say when you enter the action and when you leave it. Thank you and have fun !

If you go "IN":
Code:
[color=#ff9933][b]I'm arriving ► IN[/b][/color]

If you go "OUT":
Code:
[color=#993300][b]I'm leaving ► OUT[/b][/color]
Your Pet & Actions
to read Faithlorn Manchester London Graveyard
My total of posts : 233 My Pounds (£) : 374
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 21/03/2015

I'm currently living in : the United Kingdom, more precisely in England
[Common RP] Manchester's Carnival Tumblr_oq062jqcJh1w6det0o1_500 "Welcome to Britain new kitty. I'm the Queen of England, Elizabeth II. You probably already know my name and who I am. Now it's your story that you need to write. Good luck in your new country !"

[Common RP] Manchester's Carnival Tumblr_onzwsvuJ1K1qf2107o1_500

"Bienvenue en Angleterre petit chaton. Je suis Elizabeth II la reine d'Angleterre. Tu as sans doute déjà entendu parlé de mon nom et de qui je suis mais maintenant c'est ta propre histoire que tu dois écrire. Bonne chance dans ton nouveau pays !"
My loving family
No pet
[url=]lien de votre RP[/url] [url=]lien de votre RP[/url] [url=]lien de votre RP[/url]
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Sonniya G. Meneville
My total of posts : 53
My Pounds (£) : 97
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 04/10/2016
I'm currently living in : Faithorn. We just arrived there with my boyfriend Rowan.
This is my face
[Common RP] Manchester's Carnival Tumblr_nmjlx5TfcA1qehsoxo10_250
Credit(s) : Avatar par Piichou ou moi même si vous préférez, gifs TUMBLR
My other Faces : Adhira Kmahil, Agatha Edenfield, Lizbeth & Sylvia Hodgson
No pet

Dear Diary

« More about Me »

Sonniya G. Meneville
God save the Queen
Y.O. 53 posts
God save the Queen
Lun 19 Déc - 23:57
I'm arriving ► IN

MANCHESTER'S CARNIVAL
RP ouvert à toutes et tous

This was a new kind of life for us, Rowan and I. We started to work in a new company, in a new kind of job and was discovering a new kind of life in a little town called Faithlorn. It was strange to live in a place like that. I had the habit to live bigger cities and sometimes it was really complicated to be not boring.

This day I heard about a carnival in Manchester. It was a very big one and very famous throughout the country. I decided to go there. I wanted to be in a bigger city for once. Manchester was a really beautiful and open city. I proposed Rowan to come with me but he told me he would think about it because he was quite busy at work.

I finally chose a costume for the carnival. Something smart and sexy romantic. I found it perfect for me and this event. I also colored my hair in brown. Some make up and I was ready to leave Faithlorn to Manchester, for having fun. When I arrived and waited the arrival of Rowan, I saw someone I met in Faithlorn.

- « Hello, I'm surprised but happy to see you here. »

The great parade would begin in a minute. Everybody was now arrived, all standing around the streets costumed for the ball in the evening. I had a look at my cellphone and texted Rowan in order to tell him where I was and with whom I met, someone he knew too. 
Piichou (c) 2015 -
Your Pet & Actions
Biography Relationship RP following Inventory Diary Phone
My total of posts : 53 My Pounds (£) : 97
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 04/10/2016

I'm currently living in : Faithorn. We just arrived there with my boyfriend Rowan.
This is my face .
[Common RP] Manchester's Carnival Tumblr_nmjlx5TfcA1qehsoxo10_250
Credit(s) : Avatar par Piichou ou moi même si vous préférez, gifs TUMBLR
My other Faces : Adhira Kmahil, Agatha Edenfield, Lizbeth & Sylvia Hodgson
No pet
Adhira Kmahil
My total of posts : 731
My Pounds (£) : 929
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 07/09/2015
I'm currently living in : Manchester where I own my shop, Adhi's shop
Simply me

About my Life

In french for this part only - Elle a 29 ans depuis le 1er novembre 2015 ► Sa famille est arrivée d'Inde depuis cinq générations ► Elle aime sa famille mais leur ment sur son métier ► Elle n'a eu que deux petits amis dans sa vie dont un quand elle avait 6 ans ► Elle déteste qu'on la force à faire quelque chose qu'elle ne veut pas et peut décider de faire tout son contraire ► Comme sa famille, elle est très fier de ses origines ► Elle était très douée dans les études mais n'a pas pu faire ce qu'elle voulait ► Enfant elle avait peur des monstres, elle se pose encore la question de leur existence par moment ► Elle sait danser de manière traditionnelle et participe parfois à des manifestations dans sa communauté ► Elle possède une boutique dans le fameux et célèvre centre Arndale

[Common RP] Manchester's Carnival Tumblr_nlkjb1uWD11tq73owo4_400
Elle est plusieurs fois tata et adore ses neveux et nièces ► Ils sont huit frères et soeurs dans la famille d'Adhira et elle est l'avant-avant dernière ► Elle était amoureuse d'un jeune homme anglais lorsqu'elle avait 22 ans malheureusement celui-ci l'a trompée après trois ans de relation ► Elle adore le thé et en boit au moins deux à trois tasses par jour ► Elle est toujours souriante même dans les pires moments.

My Relationships

[Common RP] Manchester's Carnival Tumblr_odbi57lcIE1uulrl4o6_250
Isha Gajiwala: Isha et moi, nous sommes promis l'un à l'autre depuis notre tendre enfance. Nos parents ont prévu notre mariage depuis de nombreuses années et pourtant, bien que je respecte mes origines et ma cultures, je n'ai pas pu épouser Isha. Je me suis enfouie car je ne voulais pas que l'on décide de mon avenir sans me demander mon avis. Aujourd'hui, il vit dans le même immeuble et ça me fait très peur.

Philip Dyers: J'ai rencontré Philip lors d'une soirée arrosée, le deuxième jour de la nouvelle année. Je n'aurais jamais imaginé qu'une rencontre puisse bouleverser autant ma vie. Ce soir là, il m'a traité comme une véritable princesse. Jamais un homme n'avait eu de geste aussi attentionné envers moi. Aucun de nous ne se rend vraiment compte de ce qui se passe pour le moment.

[Common RP] Manchester's Carnival Tumblr_odbi57lcIE1uulrl4o2_250

[Common RP] Manchester's Carnival Tumblr_odbi57lcIE1uulrl4o9_250
Ann Rosenwood: Lorsque Philip et moi nous nous sommes rencontrés on s'est tout de suite plu. Seulement les choses entre nous ne sont pas simples de par nos origines mais aussi de par notre entourage. Ann est l'ex fiancée de Philip. Elle est complètement histérique ! Je ne sais pas ce que donnera l'avenir mais je sens qu'elle ne me facilitera pas les choses.
My origins
Credit(s) : (c) Piichou, Tumblr
My other Faces : Lizbeth, Sylvia, Sonniya, Sarah & Agatha
No pet

Dear Diary

« More about Me »

Adhira Kmahil
I'm the owner of the Adhi's Shop
Y.O. 731 posts
I'm the owner of the Adhi's Shop
Sam 18 Fév - 19:31
I'm arriving ► IN

Manchester's Carnival
Common RP, open to everybody

We were in March, the third of March precisely. I had spent some time with my family in London and I needed to find an occupation to think about anything else. I heard about the carnival of Manchester which was a huge event into our city. It was a great time to meet new people and have fun into the city without being recognized. I chose a costume for the event. Something in common with dancing and my origins. I tried to find something interesting in many shops until I crossed the way of THE idea of costume. I bought it and went back to my flat.

I prepared myself with make up, perfume and clothes before I went out. I didn't cross the way with Philip and didn't know if I could see him there. It was usually very complicated to recognize somebody in this crowd. As I arrived I went to a blond woman. I thought I saw her somewhere I couldn't remember where. - « Hi ! I'm sorry but I think I already cross your way somewhere but I can't remember where ... by the way, I'm Adhira. » I know it is strange to go a stranger like that but everything is allowed in a carnival, even going somewhere and asking a person if you already saw her anywhere.

Piichou (c) 2015 -
Your Pet & Actions
Biography Relationship RP following Inventory Diary Phone Twitter
My total of posts : 731 My Pounds (£) : 929
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 07/09/2015

I'm currently living in : Manchester where I own my shop, Adhi's shop
Simply me

About my Life

In french for this part only - Elle a 29 ans depuis le 1er novembre 2015 ► Sa famille est arrivée d'Inde depuis cinq générations ► Elle aime sa famille mais leur ment sur son métier ► Elle n'a eu que deux petits amis dans sa vie dont un quand elle avait 6 ans ► Elle déteste qu'on la force à faire quelque chose qu'elle ne veut pas et peut décider de faire tout son contraire ► Comme sa famille, elle est très fier de ses origines ► Elle était très douée dans les études mais n'a pas pu faire ce qu'elle voulait ► Enfant elle avait peur des monstres, elle se pose encore la question de leur existence par moment ► Elle sait danser de manière traditionnelle et participe parfois à des manifestations dans sa communauté ► Elle possède une boutique dans le fameux et célèvre centre Arndale

[Common RP] Manchester's Carnival Tumblr_nlkjb1uWD11tq73owo4_400
Elle est plusieurs fois tata et adore ses neveux et nièces ► Ils sont huit frères et soeurs dans la famille d'Adhira et elle est l'avant-avant dernière ► Elle était amoureuse d'un jeune homme anglais lorsqu'elle avait 22 ans malheureusement celui-ci l'a trompée après trois ans de relation ► Elle adore le thé et en boit au moins deux à trois tasses par jour ► Elle est toujours souriante même dans les pires moments.

My Relationships

[Common RP] Manchester's Carnival Tumblr_odbi57lcIE1uulrl4o6_250
Isha Gajiwala: Isha et moi, nous sommes promis l'un à l'autre depuis notre tendre enfance. Nos parents ont prévu notre mariage depuis de nombreuses années et pourtant, bien que je respecte mes origines et ma cultures, je n'ai pas pu épouser Isha. Je me suis enfouie car je ne voulais pas que l'on décide de mon avenir sans me demander mon avis. Aujourd'hui, il vit dans le même immeuble et ça me fait très peur.

Philip Dyers: J'ai rencontré Philip lors d'une soirée arrosée, le deuxième jour de la nouvelle année. Je n'aurais jamais imaginé qu'une rencontre puisse bouleverser autant ma vie. Ce soir là, il m'a traité comme une véritable princesse. Jamais un homme n'avait eu de geste aussi attentionné envers moi. Aucun de nous ne se rend vraiment compte de ce qui se passe pour le moment.

[Common RP] Manchester's Carnival Tumblr_odbi57lcIE1uulrl4o2_250

[Common RP] Manchester's Carnival Tumblr_odbi57lcIE1uulrl4o9_250
Ann Rosenwood: Lorsque Philip et moi nous nous sommes rencontrés on s'est tout de suite plu. Seulement les choses entre nous ne sont pas simples de par nos origines mais aussi de par notre entourage. Ann est l'ex fiancée de Philip. Elle est complètement histérique ! Je ne sais pas ce que donnera l'avenir mais je sens qu'elle ne me facilitera pas les choses.
My origins
Credit(s) : (c) Piichou, Tumblr
My other Faces : Lizbeth, Sylvia, Sonniya, Sarah & Agatha
No pet
Isha Open Ann & Philip
Philip Dyers
My total of posts : 298
My Pounds (£) : 715
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 08/05/2016
This is my face
England
Credit(s) : White Rabbit (avatar), Solosand (signature), Tumblr (gifs)
No pet

Dear Diary

« More about Me »

Philip Dyers
God save the Queen
Y.O. 298 posts
God save the Queen
Lun 12 Mar - 1:47
I'm arriving ► IN

Manchester's Carnival
With everybody who wants

This was the day of the carnival in Manchester. I usually didn't like this kind of celebration but I decided to go there. It was terrible for me to find something to wear. I spent lots of my time looking for the perfect costume. After a long time of search I finally found it ! The perfect one ! A pirate colored costume. When I wore it for the first time I looked like Will in the Pirate of Caribbean movie. I took it though.

I went to the north of the city of Manchester by the metro. We were lots of costumed people. It was really funny to see this. We were all colored with flashy colors and really trendy if you know what I mean. I arrived in the place of the start of the celebration and the parade. We were around 2 pm. The carnival would start in a minute when I recognized Adhira my beautiful indy. I went nearer and put my hands on her face. - Beautiful Indy, guess who it is. I let her try.

Piichou (c) 2015 -
Your Pet & Actions
Biography Relationship RP following Inventory Phone
My total of posts : 298 My Pounds (£) : 715
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 08/05/2016

This is my face England
Credit(s) : White Rabbit (avatar), Solosand (signature), Tumblr (gifs)
No pet

Dear Diary

Contenu sponsorisé
Y.O. posts
Your Pet & Actions
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1