W-Hell Come  AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Agatha EdenfieldAvailable
Logan BrooksAvailable
Adhira KmahilAvailable
Katie BoydAvailable
07/01/2018 - Bonne année 2018 ! Un tout nouveau design a été mis en place. De plus, les comptes inactifs ont été supprimés.

More news?
- Faithlorn est un forum RPG en anglais.
- Il est ouvert à tous.
- Jeu évolutif avec une possibilité de faire évoluer son personnage.
- Des évènements sont régulièrement organisés pour pimenter le jeu.
spring is here
May 2016 - Events in progress

(NEW) Spring 2016 - ...
Saint Patrick's Day - Saint Patrick's Parade

Faithlorn, English learning RPG for beginners

Welcome & Bienvenue sur Faithlorn cher Invité
We're currently in May 2016 into the game.
Nous sommes actuellement en Mai 2016 dans le jeu. Amusez-vous bien !
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Dunk Low
Voir le deal
64.99 €

My arrival in Faithlorn
 :: The First Place where I was living :: Faithlorn - Village d'Angleterre :: Houses :: Lemons Drive :: 001

Audrey Duval
My total of posts : 75
My Pounds (£) : 107
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 04/11/2016
This is my face
My face
My other Faces : Logan Brooks, Juliet Wellington, John Brooks, Rowan T. Winstons, Jensen Hodgson
No pet
[url=]lien de votre RP[/url] [url=]lien de votre RP[/url] [url=]lien de votre RP[/url]

Dear Diary

Audrey Duval
I'm a Rosenwood's Family guest
Y.O. 75 posts
Jeu 22 Déc - 18:47
My arrival in Faithlorn
Discovering my foster family.

Audrey arrived in Faithlorn two hours ago. She waits until a correct hour and discover the arounds. She join her foster family. She will spend her first night in the town. She parks her car. She takes her handbag and leaves her car. She takes her suitcase in the trunk. She arrives near her family and introduce herself.

-Good evening, I'm Audrey the french developer.

Audrey smiles to her foster family.The women seems to be sympathetic. She will not regret her choice.

Piichou (c) 2015 -
Your Pet & Actions
Biography Relationship RP following Inventory Diary Phone Network
My total of posts : 75 My Pounds (£) : 107

This is my face My face
My other Faces : Logan Brooks, Juliet Wellington, John Brooks, Rowan T. Winstons, Jensen Hodgson
No pet
[url=]lien de votre RP[/url] [url=]lien de votre RP[/url] [url=]lien de votre RP[/url]
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Ann Rosenwood
My total of posts : 134
My Pounds (£) : 478
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 07/07/2016
I'm currently living in : Faithlorn and working in Manchester.
This is my face
My arrival in Faithlorn Tumblr_mw6bx1pSvZ1rutdj3o5_250
Credit(s) : (c) Never Utopia, Tumblr, Neon Demon (signature)
No pet

Dear Diary

« More about Me »
All about my objects & Inventary:

Ann Rosenwood
God save the Queen
Y.O. 134 posts
God save the Queen
Jeu 22 Déc - 19:26
We're in March, in 2016. I'll welcome my first strange into my home. She's a young woman coming from France and this is all I know about her. The association didn't tell me anything more about her. I have prepared her new room during a part of the day. I go out of my home when I hear I car parking outside.

- Good evening Audrey, I'm Ann Rosenwood and I'll be your host during your journey in Faithlorn. Did you have a good trip?

I take her luggage from her hand and offer her to come inside. The luggage is quite heavy but she's my guest I need to be hear to help her.

- I propose you to go inside, it's warmer than here. Please, follow me in this way.

When we enter into the house I put her luggage on the floor next to the stairs. I let her discovering the interior of my house.
Your Pet & Actions
Biography Relationship RP following Diary Phone Twitter
My total of posts : 134 My Pounds (£) : 478

This is my face My arrival in Faithlorn Tumblr_mw6bx1pSvZ1rutdj3o5_250
No pet
Audrey Duval
My total of posts : 75
My Pounds (£) : 107
This is my face
My face
No pet

Dear Diary

Audrey Duval
Y.O. 75 posts
Mer 28 Déc - 23:14
My arrival in Faithlorn
Discovering my foster family.

As we told her, her foster family is a woman. She leaves in Faithlorn. Audrey use her nav system to found her office. Audrey was thinking about the way to explain who she is. The women leaves her home and join her out. Ann Rosenwood, it's the name that the city hall gives to Audrey. Well she arrives at the good address. She seems nice and ask her about her trip.

-I made a good travel, thank you. I discovered the plane for the first time.

She's surprised. Ann takes her luggage. She can't say anything. She's just arrived. Her computer is hide on the luggage. It makes it heavier. Audrey thanks her for her proposal and follow her inside. She's not brutal with Audrey's luggage. Many thanks for her computer. Audrey takes her coat off. She still has a plastic bag. She has some gifts for her foster family. She has a look around her. From here she can see a big room and a big sofa of angle. She wants to discover the house. She gives the bag to Ann. There's a wine bottle and of course some "quenons d'ardoises". I hide them in my car at my previous travel.

-Here's some french gifts for you. Thanks for your welcoming. May I ... have a look

She asks for the authorization to discover the house.

Piichou (c) 2015 -
Your Pet & Actions
Biography Relationship RP following Inventory Diary Phone Network
My total of posts : 75 My Pounds (£) : 107

This is my face My face
No pet
Ann Rosenwood
My total of posts : 134
My Pounds (£) : 478
This is my face
My arrival in Faithlorn Tumblr_mw6bx1pSvZ1rutdj3o5_250
No pet

Dear Diary

« More about Me »
All about my objects & Inventary:

Ann Rosenwood
God save the Queen
Y.O. 134 posts
God save the Queen
Mer 31 Jan - 23:27
I didn't have the habit to greet some strangers in my home but I felt proud of this first time. Audrey seemed to be nice and quite open minded. She was not a really young girl which made the thing easier to do for me. She was already a woman and she knew where she arrived.

- I don't really travelling but plane either, you know. I feel like I'm a prisoner such a engine.

I took her luggage and put them into the corridor next to the stairs. I proposed Audrey to have a look around her our house. She gave me some gifts coming from France. I smiled and thanked her for the presents.

- Oh thank you so much for your presents. That's so nice. I love french wines. Is it coming from your region?

She thanked me too to let her having a look around. I let her discovering the house by herself and went back to the kitchen to prepare something to eat for the two of us. I didn't know what she liked eating but I chose this day a simple meal composed with a slice of ham, some sandwich bread, butter, and peanut butter.

- I propose you to have something to eat. You must be starving ! I have also honey, jams, cheese … just ask me about what you want.

I let her having a seat in the kitchen. I went back to the cooking furniture and took the meal. I put all the things I said onto the table and put all the things needed to have a normal meal (plates, knives and so on).
Your Pet & Actions
Biography Relationship RP following Diary Phone Twitter
My total of posts : 134 My Pounds (£) : 478

This is my face My arrival in Faithlorn Tumblr_mw6bx1pSvZ1rutdj3o5_250
No pet

Dear Diary

Contenu sponsorisé
Y.O. posts
Your Pet & Actions
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1