W-Hell Come  AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Agatha EdenfieldAvailable
Logan BrooksAvailable
Adhira KmahilAvailable
Katie BoydAvailable
07/01/2018 - Bonne année 2018 ! Un tout nouveau design a été mis en place. De plus, les comptes inactifs ont été supprimés.

More news?
- Faithlorn est un forum RPG en anglais.
- Il est ouvert à tous.
- Jeu évolutif avec une possibilité de faire évoluer son personnage.
- Des évènements sont régulièrement organisés pour pimenter le jeu.
spring is here
May 2016 - Events in progress

(NEW) Spring 2016 - ...
Saint Patrick's Day - Saint Patrick's Parade

Faithlorn, English learning RPG for beginners

Welcome & Bienvenue sur Faithlorn cher Invité
We're currently in May 2016 into the game.
Nous sommes actuellement en Mai 2016 dans le jeu. Amusez-vous bien !
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur portable Urban Factory ...
19.99 € 39.99 €
Voir le deal

We discover each others / Open to group 20 days in England only /
 :: My Third Destination - London & Anywhere :: Other Places - Autres Lieux :: Old Memories

Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
Alyona Merinova
My total of posts : 278
My Pounds (£) : 1205
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 13/06/2016
I'm currently living in : Faithlorn, but I started to search a flat in Manchester to begin my new life.
We discover each others / Open to group 20 days in England only / Tumblr_n78bb9qZGK1qfgfzuo5_250
I play with the color for my speaking actions #330033.

We discover each others / Open to group 20 days in England only / Tumblr_n1qtlgte2A1rz6eezo6_r2_250
I'm currently thinking about what I will right here.
We discover each others / Open to group 20 days in England only / Tumblr_n7j96cSbbd1smzq4zo4_250
Credit(s) : Sur l'avatar, sign par Beylin et gif Tumblr
My other Faces : Aucun compte en plus.
No pet

Dear Diary

« More about Me »
All about my objects & Inventary:

Alyona Merinova
I start a new life in Manchester
Y.O. 278 posts
Dim 19 Fév - 12:41
We discover each others
/ Open to group 20 days in England only /

One month in Faithlorn. We're in March, 2016 and I heard about the arrival of different new strangers in Faithlorn. I think about it during a while but finally propose an idea to Sylvia who's our host. She's the owner of a pub in the village and she's agree to welcome all of us there each month. She takes care of us a lot and she's the one who share the idea to the other foster families of the village.

I'm the first arrived. I take a seat outside because it's reather sunny today. I order a beer and bring it to the table. I sit down and wait for the arrival of the others. I hope it'll be a great time to spend with the others. We don't really know each others for the moment. I know some of them but we're at the beginning of our journey, and it's important to discover each others. After a while the others arrive. I welcome them. - Good morning to all of you ! I'm glad to see that you accepted to come. I propose you to order something to drink and sit on this table. As they all coming back with their drinkings, I present myself. I'm the one who had the idea of the meeting, I have to do it first to show everyone and motivate the shiest. - I propose you to present yourself. Please, tell us your name, your age, and your native country. I wait a minute then begin. - So I begin. I'm Alyona Merinova. I'm 20 years old and come from Russia. I wait the presentation of the other person sitting next to me.

Piichou (c) 2015 -
Your Pet & Actions
Biography Relationship RP following Inventory Diary Phone Instagram
My total of posts : 278 My Pounds (£) : 1205

I'm currently living in : Faithlorn, but I started to search a flat in Manchester to begin my new life.
We discover each others / Open to group 20 days in England only / Tumblr_n78bb9qZGK1qfgfzuo5_250

We discover each others / Open to group 20 days in England only / Tumblr_n1qtlgte2A1rz6eezo6_r2_250
We discover each others / Open to group 20 days in England only / Tumblr_n7j96cSbbd1smzq4zo4_250
No pet
Pub / Faithlorn
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Anonymous

Dear Diary

Invité
Invité
Y.O. posts
Dim 19 Fév - 13:36
England was a peculiar place into the eyes of a young Chinese like Yu Jin. People with long noses, big eyes, speaking a language he had come to know. This new world gave him a strong shy feeling and he could not help feeling ashamed every time he opened his mouth to speak. It was like uttering sounds, but not being able to make any sense. People around him, speaking so loud and so fast, made him dizzy.

Arriving at the pub, he looked around, trying to catch a familiar face in the crowd, but he suddenly realized that no one there was familiar. It seemed, at least, that he had trouble recognizing them. They looked all alike, once again. Yu Jin took a seat, for he did not want to stay up when everybody else was already seated, and listened to the girl who was speaking with great interest. She wanted them to introduce themselves. Introduction. How did it work, already? The student furrowed his brows and stood up, bowing slightly, the way he did at home, and started to speak, loudly enough to be heard.
Hello everyone. My name is Wu Yu Jin. I’m 22 and I come from China.A cheerful smile spread onto his lips, unveiling his white, short teeth, and bowed a second time.Thank you for inviting us today.
Your Pet & Actions
Audrey Duval
My total of posts : 75
My Pounds (£) : 107
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 04/11/2016
This is my face
My face
My other Faces : Logan Brooks, Juliet Wellington, John Brooks, Rowan T. Winstons, Jensen Hodgson
No pet
[url=]lien de votre RP[/url] [url=]lien de votre RP[/url] [url=]lien de votre RP[/url]

Dear Diary

Audrey Duval
I'm a Rosenwood's Family guest
Y.O. 75 posts
I'm a Rosenwood's Family guest
Dim 19 Fév - 17:39

Two weeks on Faithlorn. I take a web developer job here. If my job is not so complicated because I always makes some code in English language. It's complicated to be integrated here. My colleagues are speaking too quickly. I also wants to be with other kind of people than geeks. I love to be alone with my computer. It's reacting as slowly as I wanted contrary to our working meeting. I need to improve my english level quickly if I want to keep my job. I'm lucky my boss loves the way we're working in France. Ann, my foster family told me about a meeting between all young strangers in the pub of the town. They could have the same difficulties as me to practise English. I want to discover more people here in Faithlorn. Skype is useful to keep some links with my family and friends but I can't leave only behind a screen. I arrive near the pub the day of the meeting. I hesitate an instant. They seems younger than me. I join the others. As a young girl proposed us, I ask for a coca cola and and seats near the others. She proposed to present us. It's a good idea. I put my phone on my pocket and listen to the first young people. One is russian and one is chinese. I try to remember their name. I get up and says some words loudly.

-"Hello, my name is Audrey Duval. I'm 28 years old and come from France for a web developer job."

I seats again and let the others introduce themself.
Your Pet & Actions
Biography Relationship RP following Inventory Diary Phone Network
My total of posts : 75 My Pounds (£) : 107
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 04/11/2016

This is my face My face
My other Faces : Logan Brooks, Juliet Wellington, John Brooks, Rowan T. Winstons, Jensen Hodgson
No pet
[url=]lien de votre RP[/url] [url=]lien de votre RP[/url] [url=]lien de votre RP[/url]
Carmen Sánchez
Biography Relationship RP following Inventory [url=]Diary[/url] Phone [url=]Network[/url]
My total of posts : 168
My Pounds (£) : 645
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 20/11/2016
This is my face
We discover each others / Open to group 20 days in England only / 29b15fd4
We discover each others / Open to group 20 days in England only / Tumblr_ngzgvaoxTu1r3p7i7o3_250
We discover each others / Open to group 20 days in England only / Tumblr_ngzgvaoxTu1r3p7i7o6_250
We discover each others / Open to group 20 days in England only / Tumblr_ngzgvaoxTu1r3p7i7o2_250
andrea duro
No pet

Dear Diary

« More about Me »

Carmen Sánchez
I'm a Hodgson's Family guest
Y.O. 168 posts
I'm a Hodgson's Family guest
Mer 22 Fév - 22:06
We discover each others

We're in March, 2016, I'm in england now and I heard about a meeting organized by some others strangers young people. I want to meet new people. I feel alone since my arrival. Hodgson family is really nice but it's different. I was living with my brother and his wife in France. I'm a little disappointed and far from my Spain here. I think that I will be better when I will join my colleagues at the university but I'm working my english here in Faithlorn for now. I'm honest. I have lot of work and still the habits to roll my "r". English people are unconcentrated by this habits but I'm spanish it's in my nature. The problem is more important when I wake up. I'm not a morning girl at all. One day I realize that I was speaking in spanish to Sylvia when she doesn't answers me. I spend a good night. We join each others at 8'o clock. It's a little early for me. I spend a part of my night speaking with my sister on the internet. I'm not late, this is a good thing. I join some others young people.

-#Hello

It's time to try english beer. I order one. I'm following the others and seats with them. It's so good to be with some others people.  I listen to the others. It's my turn to speaks.

-#I think that it's my turn. Hello, I'm Carmen Sánchez , I'm 24 years old. I'm coming from Spain. Nice to meet all of you!

I'm now listening for the others.

Piichou (c) 2015 -
Your Pet & Actions
Biography Relationship RP following Inventory [url=]Diary[/url] Phone [url=]Network[/url]
My total of posts : 168 My Pounds (£) : 645
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 20/11/2016

This is my face We discover each others / Open to group 20 days in England only / 29b15fd4
We discover each others / Open to group 20 days in England only / Tumblr_ngzgvaoxTu1r3p7i7o3_250
We discover each others / Open to group 20 days in England only / Tumblr_ngzgvaoxTu1r3p7i7o6_250
We discover each others / Open to group 20 days in England only / Tumblr_ngzgvaoxTu1r3p7i7o2_250
andrea duro
No pet
Koon Lee Lyn
My total of posts : 347
My Pounds (£) : 1506
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 26/11/2015
I'm currently living in : Faithlorn, in the Hodgson's house. I'll discover this beautiful country and society.
김현아

❃ EVERYTHING ABOUT ME ❃

We discover each others / Open to group 20 days in England only / 160713110825259824
Born on the 04/08/1992 / I’m currently 23 y.o. / I come from Korea / I don’t have anybody in my heart for the moment / My arrival in England was in November 2015 / I’m new and bellowed to 20 days in England / In next September, I’ll be student in the Manchester University studying literature as first year student / I used to live in Seoul in Korea. I don’t have a big family, I have just a brother, some parents and grand parents. I was very good at school and that’s why I wanted to continue my studies. / I’m funny and I love doing parties and going outside with my friends. Walking and riding are ones of my favorite hobbies. I love spending time into mountains or next to rivers. I think Faithlorn will be perfect for me about nature. / I’m living into the Hodgson’s house, by Sylvia and Maxim. We’re several young girls there and we’ve got really good relationships all together, like a new family. With the other strangers Angelita and Alyona we’re called the “three musketeers”.

☏♡ THEY LOVE / HATE ME ☏♡

We discover each others / Open to group 20 days in England only / 160713110825259824 We discover each others / Open to group 20 days in England only / Tumblr_o6mcoaxnCL1s40634o7_400
SYLVIA HODGSON She's the woman who welcomed us. I really like her, she's like an aunt you love having fun with her. She's funny and always here for anyone of us.
We discover each others / Open to group 20 days in England only / Tumblr_n93e4nyyc31r7nfk4o3_250
ALYONA MERINOVA We met for the first time after my arrival in the Hodgson's house. She was the second one arrived and we're almost best friends now. She's funny and we spend lots of time together with Angelita too.

あ MY OTHER RELATIONSHIPS あ

We discover each others / Open to group 20 days in England only / 160713110825259824
AGATHA EDENFIELD She was the mayor who welcomed me in Faithlorn. Now she's the mayor of Manchester but we keep in touch by mail.
We discover each others / Open to group 20 days in England only / Tumblr_mbiy9fMe781rhhm87o5_250
Credit(s) : 김현아 @ Tumblr (avatar + gifs), Exception (signature)
My other Faces : I'm not schizophrenic for the moment.
No pet

Dear Diary

« More about Me »

Koon Lee Lyn
Y.O. 347 posts
Dim 26 Fév - 15:58
We discover each others
When strangers meet other strangers

It's always complicated when you arrive in a new country. You need to find some new friends and it's hard when you're not very good in the language of the country. We were lucky though because we were lots of strangers into this village. My new bestie Alyona had an idea about that and she proposed us to meet each month. I loved her idea.

The day of our first meeting was arrived. I felt a little bit stressed to meet the others and discover them. We came from different countries and parts of the world, and had some cultural differences. I hoped there would not be some problem with that. I arrived and joined all of the people outside of the pub. I listened to the others when it was now my turn to present me.

-« Hi everyone ! I'm Koon Lee-Lyn. I'm 24 and come from South Korea. »

I looked at the other one who was sitting next to me in order to listen his/her presentation. I thought it could be a nice first meeting even if for the moment it was complicated to all of us to be here.

Piichou (c) 2015 -
Your Pet & Actions
Biography Relationship RP following Inventory Phone Network
My total of posts : 347 My Pounds (£) : 1506
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 26/11/2015

I'm currently living in : Faithlorn, in the Hodgson's house. I'll discover this beautiful country and society.
김현아

❃ EVERYTHING ABOUT ME ❃

Born on the 04/08/1992 / I’m currently 23 y.o. / I come from Korea / I don’t have anybody in my heart for the moment / My arrival in England was in November 2015 / I’m new and bellowed to 20 days in England / In next September, I’ll be student in the Manchester University studying literature as first year student / I used to live in Seoul in Korea. I don’t have a big family, I have just a brother, some parents and grand parents. I was very good at school and that’s why I wanted to continue my studies. / I’m funny and I love doing parties and going outside with my friends. Walking and riding are ones of my favorite hobbies. I love spending time into mountains or next to rivers. I think Faithlorn will be perfect for me about nature. / I’m living into the Hodgson’s house, by Sylvia and Maxim. We’re several young girls there and we’ve got really good relationships all together, like a new family. With the other strangers Angelita and Alyona we’re called the “three musketeers”.

☏♡ THEY LOVE / HATE ME ☏♡

We discover each others / Open to group 20 days in England only / 160713110825259824 We discover each others / Open to group 20 days in England only / Tumblr_o6mcoaxnCL1s40634o7_400
SYLVIA HODGSON She's the woman who welcomed us. I really like her, she's like an aunt you love having fun with her. She's funny and always here for anyone of us.
We discover each others / Open to group 20 days in England only / Tumblr_n93e4nyyc31r7nfk4o3_250
ALYONA MERINOVA We met for the first time after my arrival in the Hodgson's house. She was the second one arrived and we're almost best friends now. She's funny and we spend lots of time together with Angelita too.

あ MY OTHER RELATIONSHIPS あ

AGATHA EDENFIELD She was the mayor who welcomed me in Faithlorn. Now she's the mayor of Manchester but we keep in touch by mail.

We discover each others / Open to group 20 days in England only / Tumblr_mbiy9fMe781rhhm87o5_250
Credit(s) : 김현아 @ Tumblr (avatar + gifs), Exception (signature)
My other Faces : I'm not schizophrenic for the moment.
No pet
Be careful Discover the others
Sarah Delaware
My total of posts : 29
My Pounds (£) : 155
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 05/12/2016
I'm currently living in : Faithlorn
We discover each others / Open to group 20 days in England only / Tumblr_mss3wfFrBP1so573eo1_500
We discover each others / Open to group 20 days in England only / Tumblr_mrrigvxhEP1scy4uko1_500
Credit(s) : (c) Piichou, Tumblr
My other Faces : Adhira, Lizbeth, Sylvia, Sonnyia, & Agatha.
No pet

Dear Diary

Sarah Delaware
I'm a Wellington's Family guest
Y.O. 29 posts
Sam 11 Mar - 15:58
I just begin my new life in England. Olivia, my sister who's now dead, is always in my mind and there is nothing I can do to stop thinking about her. My first days were hard. I spent most of my time laying at bed and crying. Juliet my host is really nice and helpful. She does her best to help me to recover. Yesterday, she came into my room and we spoke during a long time. After our discussion she told me about this meeting. I first said I didn't come then I change my mind and here I am.

I arrived with almost everybody. I ordered something to drink, something soft for the moment and joined everyone. They are presenting themselves. The first one is coming from Russia, the second one from China, the third one from France, the fourth one from Spain and the fifth one from Korea. It's now my turn to present myself.

- « Good morning to all of you. Nice to meet you everybody ! It's cool to see people coming from so many different countries ! For my part, I'm Sarah Delaware and I'm coming from Equator. I'm 28 years old and hope to spend some good time in the future with you. »

Then I sit on my chair and listen to the others who will present themselves to all of us. I hope there will be a good solidarity between us. But I think they seem to be pretty nice. We will see in the future.
Your Pet & Actions
Biography Relationship RP following Inventory Diary Phone
My total of posts : 29 My Pounds (£) : 155
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 05/12/2016

I'm currently living in : Faithlorn
We discover each others / Open to group 20 days in England only / Tumblr_mss3wfFrBP1so573eo1_500 ...
We discover each others / Open to group 20 days in England only / Tumblr_mrrigvxhEP1scy4uko1_500
Credit(s) : (c) Piichou, Tumblr
My other Faces : Adhira, Lizbeth, Sylvia, Sonnyia, & Agatha.
No pet
Anonymous

Dear Diary

Invité
Invité
Y.O. posts
Mer 15 Mar - 19:19
We discover each others / Open to group 20 days in England only / Chelsea-kane-dancing-with-the-stars-interview
Alycia Bisiaux

I am new here, but I know I have taked the good decision. To stay in Toulouse would be the wrong one. Faithlorn is a very kind village, and Ann and Audray are cool. Well, I do not know them very well, but I'm glad to be with these women. As I am not here since to long time, I am enjoy to hear there is a meeting between the strangers. Well, I am not the firts arrived, it’s even possible I am the last. Of course, I don’t know how many we are ! I hope to not be too late… It seems not, super ! Not beeing thirsty, I sit with the others, when the first introduce themself. Hey, not late at all !

I listen the girls and the only one man, traying to learn their names. Alyona, Wu Yu Jin – where is the name and the firstname here ? Lee-Lin, Carmen and Sarah. Good Luck Aly… There is Audray, who is at Ann’s house too. I notice I’m the yougest here. It’s not really bad, just I notice it. Next is me, I smile before to speak, what I do with a very small accent from South of France.

« Hello ! I’m Alycia Bisiaux, but you can call me Aly or Lyli. I’m studying English to become a translator, and come from France. I was living in the South, where the Sun shine… I say laughing. »

What a lie ! Where I lived, it was shining and raining, cold and hot, in respect of the seasons. So, who’s next ? Is there a next ?
Your Pet & Actions
Colton B. Turcotte
Biography Relationship RP following Inventory [url=]Diary[/url] [url=]Phone[/url] [url=]Network[/url]
My total of posts : 72
My Pounds (£) : 118
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 19/02/2017
This is my face
My face
No pet

Dear Diary

Colton B. Turcotte
Y.O. 72 posts
Sam 15 Avr - 19:12

I've done it. I leave Quebec. I'm in an english little town called Faithlorn. I will practice my english and then I will take a job as waiter in Faithlorn or Manchester. That's the deal. I need to work a lot my english and the food we can found here if I want to understand what my guests are asking for. I was in Faithlorn's pub when I ear about a meeting between all strangers. I ask if all of them can join the meeting. We said me yes so I add an alarm on my phone.

It's ringing. It's time time to join the pub. I'm not the first but not the last one. There's lot of girls here. I ask for something to drink and pay for it. Both of them has the same age than me. There's also two french girl. That's interesting! I think during a minutes to my ex girlfriend Lucie. Russia, China, France, Spain, Korea, Equator, that's a crazy moment. I'm sure what we have lot of things to share. It's my turn.

- Hello I'm Colton, I'm 28 years old. I share a language with both blond hair girl. I'm coming from Quebec, Canada

I seat again and take my drink.
Your Pet & Actions
Biography Relationship RP following Inventory [url=]Diary[/url] [url=]Phone[/url] [url=]Network[/url]
My total of posts : 72 My Pounds (£) : 118
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 19/02/2017

This is my face My face
No pet
Anonymous

Dear Diary

Invité
Invité
Y.O. posts
Lun 17 Avr - 22:21
This place just made Yu Jin feel dizzy. There were so many people talking around him, so many people he had never seen before. Were those possible friends wanting to meet him? He hoped so and listened carefully to what they had to say, nodding his head after each introduction, hoping they would not be disturbed by this habit of his. A thin smile curled his lips as he looked around, and he immediately noticed the Asian girl among them all. South-Korean, if he was not mistaking. It felt good to see faces that seemed more familiar to him.

All of sudden, the Chinese noticed that some of the others had drinks. His brows furrowed and he looked at his closest neighbour, pointing at his glass with his forefinger to make his speech clearer, if needed. “Sorry, were did you get this?” He had understood the introduction part of the welcome speech, but no farther. He did not know he had to order something.
Your Pet & Actions
Alyona Merinova
My total of posts : 278
My Pounds (£) : 1205

No pet

Dear Diary

« More about Me »

Alyona Merinova
Y.O. 278 posts
Sam 10 Juin - 14:22
We discover each others

It's incredible to see so much new people in this little village ! I love this idea to meet new strangers in this little town. We're here for different reasons but have one in common: learning living and speaking English. I listen carefully each presentation of the others. Some are coming from Europe, some from farther in the world and it's really interesting. We don't have the same culture nor the same lives but it's a good start this meeting. Yu Jin, who's coming from China if I well remember, asks his neighbor where she found her drinking. I answer to him. - You can order something inside if you want but it's not an obligation. I smile to him and continue to speak. - Thank you very much for your presentations. I propose you to come here because I have something to submit. What do you think about having a meeting here each month? Sylvia the owner of the pub is a host as foster family and she likes the idea. I'm waiting for their answer but add something. - If you're all okay, I think we can plan then some meetings, or parties between us. This was the reason I proposed this meeting.

Piichou (c) 2015 -
Your Pet & Actions
Biography Relationship RP following Inventory Diary Phone Instagram
My total of posts : 278 My Pounds (£) : 1205

No pet
Pub / Faithlorn

Dear Diary

Contenu sponsorisé
Y.O. posts
Your Pet & Actions
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant