Faithlorn, English learning RPG for beginners

W-Hell Come  AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez|

Where Am I living now? # Private rp with Wu Yu Jin

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
Page 1 sur 2
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant

I'm a Hodgson's Family guest

What about me
My total of posts : 131
My Pounds (£) : 448
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 20/11/2016

This is my face

andrea duro

Inventary

MessageSujet: Where Am I living now? # Private rp with Wu Yu Jin Mer 15 Mar - 21:06

Where Am I living now?
/ Private rp with Wu Yu Jin /

I can't believe it's real. I'm living in England now. People are so nice here. I'm in a sort of transition. I want to practice my english before to join the others at the university in Manchester. They're in an holiday's period. It's easier for me. I'm not a bad student. If I need more times, it will not be so complicated for me to work harder to keep the level. Everything is new here for me. I have a nice foster family. There's some other young people in her home. I'm spending nice moment with all of them. It change me a lot in comparison with Spain.

It's not a sunny day but it's not also a rainy one. I take my umbrella, my handbag and go outside of the home. I'm alone this afternoon. It will nice to discover the town where I am living now. I take the bus and join the city center. I discover some locals shops. I buy some postal cards. I will write it tomorrow. I will send it to my family and friends in Spain and in France for my brother and my stepsister. I leave the shop and put it in my hand bag. I take my phone and activate the camera function. I arrive in a beautiful place. On a placard I read that I'm in the market square.  I have a look around me and thinks to Salamanca. I love discovering new kind of architecture. I takes some pictures and a selfie. I put all of it in my facebook account. I'm still so excited to be here. I need to keep attention. I'm like a crazy girl here. I'm also alone. It seems more strange than usual. I answer to some private messages and finally leave the social network. I put my phone in my pocket. I walk in another part of the square. Everything is new and beautiful here. I'm looking at the buildings. I'm just staring at the sky. I'm not looking in front of me. Somebody stops me. I look in front of me and makes my apologizes to a man about his child just in front of me. He laughs. I let them pass and cross the look of one of the few people I met here. It's Wu Yu Jin. I met him at a meeting between all young strangers. I feel good with him. I'm really happy to see him again. I smile to him and join him. I hope I will not disturb him.

-#Hello J ...

I'm thinking an instant. His name is Jin no? I don't ask him last time.

-#... You will smile but I'm asking myself about your first name. It's Jin, isn't it?

I feel a little guilty but I will not make the same mistakes twice. I'm happy to meet somebody. I feel a little alone. I found my water bottle in my hand bag and takes it. I drink some sips of water. I put it in my hand bag again. I told you that like a crazy girl. I'm barely jumping everywhere. I love this place.

-#I'm discovering the market square for the first time. It's beautiful.

We're lucky it's still not raining. I keep my attention on my new friend. In fact I hope I could talk about him as a friend. He will says me if I'm disturbing him or not. I'm convinced about that.

Piichou (c) 2015 -

_______________๑۩۞۩๑_______________

--------------------------------

Spain, my country
A good beginning, makes a good ending.
I leave Spain to discover another part of the world. I arrives in Faithlorn. I'm a student in literary.•°¤ Mags.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://faithlorn-rpg.forumactif.org/t370-carmen-sanchez-rp#3419 http://faithlorn-rpg.forumactif.org/t372-carmen-sanchez#3422 http://faithlorn-rpg.forumactif.org/t360-carmen-sanchez-feat-andrea-duro http://faithlorn-rpg.forumactif.org/t369-carmen-sanchez-links

I'm a Wellington's Family guest

What about me
My total of posts : 31
My Pounds (£) : 273
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 08/02/2017

I'm currently living in : England
Credit(s) : Chaussette

Inventary

MessageSujet: Re: Where Am I living now? # Private rp with Wu Yu Jin Sam 25 Mar - 21:45

England is everything it is cracked up to be. People drive on the left side of the road, they speak so fast that it sometimes is impossible for me to get a single word of what they say. Every time I step in a new place, I have this unsettling feeling of being out of place, as if I was on the verge of making a mistake. They say it is normal to feel this way and that I cannot help it, but somewhere, deep, deep inside myself, I wonder if I will ever be able to find my place here. This country is so different from my homeland that I am afraid it could never be the case.

With this uncomfortable feeling sleeping in the darkest corner of my heart, I reach the market place and look around, trying to find a stand where I could buy something, or simply someone I could talk to. I can see people walking, chatting; I strive to catch words and structures that I understand, but it is not easy.  Then, all of sudden, I notice a girl coming over and my brows furrow. I am not sure, but I think I know her. I have already met her, and she confirmed my thoughts as she speaks. “It s Yu Jin, actually, but congrats, you almost got it right!” I answer with a thin smile, look around at her comment. “I’m doing so as well, but people speak so fast I can’t understand everything…” As I am looking at a granny who was going through the market, holding hands with a little girl who should be her grand-daughter, my smile widen. I eventually look back at the woman, tugging my hands in the pockets of my jeans. “You were a the meeting, the other day… Am I wrong?

sorry for the delay, it has been busy lately ;;

What about me

This is my face

andrea duro

Inventary

MessageSujet: Re: Where Am I living now? # Private rp with Wu Yu Jin Sam 1 Avr - 17:04

Where Am I living now?

I’m a little crazy today. I’m very happy and looking around me. I’m not listening so much to what people are saying for now. I’m happy to meet this young guy. I’m convinced to make a mistake when I ask him about his first-name. It’s true. I only have a part of it. Try again Carmen… . Now, I know it. I will not make the same error twice. I make some apologizes.

-#I’m so sorry about this error !

I’m not a shy girl. My cheeks don’t turn to red. I feel bad. He doesn’t seem to be offended. I guess a part of his name because I makes some research on google about his country. I should be wrong else. He’s also discovering the place. He tells me that he can’t understand lot of things around him. I realize it too. It’s difficult. They are talking too quickly for me.

-#I agree with you. It’s complicated. They are talking so quickly !

I feel better. He doesn’t sure about where we met. Maybe he is in doubt about my first-name too. I feel less guilty.

-#Yes, I was at your left side. By the way I’m Carmen.  

I smile to him. I'm so happy to meet a known face here.

Piichou (c) 2015 -

Spain, my country
I leave Spain to discover another part of the world. I arrives in Faithlorn. I'm a student in literary.•°¤ Mags.
http://faithlorn-rpg.forumactif.org/t370-carmen-sanchez-rp#3419 http://faithlorn-rpg.forumactif.org/t372-carmen-sanchez#3422 http://faithlorn-rpg.forumactif.org/t360-carmen-sanchez-feat-andrea-duro http://faithlorn-rpg.forumactif.org/t369-carmen-sanchez-links

What about me

Inventary

MessageSujet: Re: Where Am I living now? # Private rp with Wu Yu Jin Lun 3 Avr - 19:40

Yu Jin gave the girl a wide smile as he heard her apologies. You don’t need to worry, he said politely, I know that some of you have trouble with our names. In his humble opinion, it was nothing but normal to not be able of understanding names at the first try. It was like trying a new receipe without knowing all the ingredients. Something like that. He chuckled hearing her approval to his explanation, but he could not help to add his two cents. I think we imagine that they are talking fast… it’s just their natural speaking speed. Now that the thought had struck him, he could do nothing but notice it. Some people had told him in the past that native speaker always sounded like they were on a highspeed train, or simply driving on the fast lane. In England, he could fully realize it. I remember it… He doubted and, smiling amusedly, he added. Well, I think I remember, I have trouble recognizing people over here… But nice to meet you, Carmen ! His smiled blossomed again, he looked at the people around them. Where do you come from ?

What about me

This is my face

andrea duro

Inventary

MessageSujet: Re: Where Am I living now? # Private rp with Wu Yu Jin Lun 24 Avr - 23:32

Where Am I living now?

He's nice and tell me that I don't need to be so guilty. He's really a nice guy. He add that it's their natural speaking speed. I know that he's probably right. Maybe I could ask around us for something like "I would like to take this opportunity to ask you all to try and speak more slowly. We're just both strangers that are unable to follow you when you're talking so fast.

-#I need to admit that I'm speaking like them in spanish. I'm happy to find you here. I really feel like a stranger lost in a new city here.  

He's not sure to recognize me. This is not a problem for me. I remember him just because I was looking for some information on google on my phone. He hasn't a familiar name for me.

-#Nice to meet you Yu Jin. Don't worry, this is not a problem. I've a common name: Carmen Sanchez. It's a classic for a spanish woman. Nothing to remember easily.

He's asking me where I come from.

-#I'm coming from Salamanca in Spain, it's two hours to Madrid.  

I love spending time around the world. That's why I choose an erasmus studying. I'm asking about how Yu Jin choose Faithlorn.

-#Why do you choose Faithlorn? I mean I'm studying in Erasmus way during more than two years now. I was in France before Faithlorn. 

I'm curious by nature. I want to discover him more.

Piichou (c) 2015 -

Spain, my country

What about me

Inventary

MessageSujet: Re: Where Am I living now? # Private rp with Wu Yu Jin Mar 25 Avr - 1:39

It was kind of a relief to hear he was not the only one to have trouble understanding all the people around them. It was like being in another world, or on another planet, to keep it simple, where locals spoke another language he did not know. An incredible feeling. On the other hand, he regretted not being able to communicate with all those people. He would have genuinely liked it. It’s pretty much the same for me… He admitted, his eyes jumping from one person to another. Everything here is different from China, even the way they eat. He added with a chuckle. I like it very much!

Yu Jin was grateful not to have bumped into some idiots who would have talked to him while pulling the side of their eyes. He could not understand how people could be so mean. Instead, he had met a new friend. Alright! He nodded in approval, hoping that he would be able remember the girl’s name, as she added some information. And I’ll try to remember this as well. But he doubted doing it. It was too much at once.

I chose England, but they told be going to Faithlorn was compulsory so I gave in to do what I was told. But… what is Erasmus? He asked, furrowing his brows as he heard her, since he could not have known about a thing that did not exist where he came from. Is France a good place to be?

What about me

This is my face

andrea duro

Inventary

MessageSujet: Re: Where Am I living now? # Private rp with Wu Yu Jin Jeu 27 Avr - 19:12

Where Am I living now?

It's a good thing for me to discover that I'm not the only one who don't understand everything that they are saying around us. They are speaking quickly and with difficult words. They are in their country. It's normal. That doesn't make things easier. Yu Jin recognize like me that he's speaking like them in his native language.

-#Maybe in few weeks or months, it will be easier. I need to adapt to all this different kind of accent. 

He's from China. I was mostly convinced about it. Everything is different when you're travelling. I realize it previously in Italy and France. It's the same here in Faithlorn. He doesn't feel disturb by the way they are eating here. It's a good thing for him. I can't imagine to stay in a country where I'm totally against how they are eating, living or speaking. This will be Hell!

-#They have some dish which are very special! I love discovering new things. 

Maybe I add too much things in the same time. He feel lost. I smile. He admit that he will try to remember it. I'm definitively too talkative. Poor man!

-#We can play it as a game. Try to remember sometimes in our discussion that I'm Carmen who's coming from Spain. I will try to remember that you're Yu Jin who's coming from China. It's a good start. Isn't it? Sorry I'm too talkative. 

I'm speaking slowly because I'm looking for some words. But I'm talkative it's a default. I need to talk. So when you're asking about me, I've lot of things to say. I forgot that Faithlorn was an imposed way. I prefers Manchester because I will studying there.

-#In fact it's a good thing. It was imposed to me too. I feel lost here. What should it be in Manchester. I'm happy to be here before to join Manchester's university. Erasmus is European Region Action Scheme for the Mobility of University Students. It is a program of exchange of students and teachers between universities, and educational establishments in general all around the world.

What a speech. I'm more and more talkative today. Yu Jin asks me if France is a good place to be.

-#I was leaving in Montpellier. I love France. I spend some time with my brother who's married with a french woman. I prefer France to Italy where I was studying before. I'm now discovering Faithlorn like you are. In which foster family are you? 

My foster family is a good one. I hope that he has a good one too.

Piichou (c) 2015 -

Spain, my country

What about me

Inventary

MessageSujet: Re: Where Am I living now? # Private rp with Wu Yu Jin Dim 30 Avr - 0:42

As he listened to the people around them, Yu Jin kept wondering whether tones were as important in Englisch as in his mother language. It was important to have the right tone at the right place, otherwise the word could be different and insulting. Was it the same for them? For those English men and women who talked so fast they could have been high-speed trains? He silenced his thoughts to listen to Carmen and nodded softly while she spoke. “I think so.” He said. It was nothing but a matter of time. As she continued talking about food, he nodded cheerfully and added: “Yes, it’s true! I’ve heard about Fish and Chips, but I did not dare to try.” It was called a speciality, though. He was used to spicy meals and meats, but not to that.

This girl was quite nice. It was a pleasure for Yu Jin to meet people who were not only concerned about their grades or about how different he was from them. He knew he would meet some of those. Those stupid, racist people who thought the world belonged to them, but he was not afraid: Human nature was a mess, and those who did not accept others would be punished, one way or another. Hearing her apology, he shook his head and smiled widely. “Don’t feel sorry. Actually, I think it’s a good idea!” The fact that she was a chatter-box did not matter at all. To the contrary, it was a good way to improve, since it gave her some practice!

“Oh, you’re going to study in Manchester?” His head made a small, upwards gesture as he thought about it, and he furrowed his brows after she had explained what Erasmus was. “I see! We don’t have that thing where I come from.” They had exchange programmes and partnership between universities, but not Erasmus, which made sense, for China was not part of Europe. “It’s really interesting, the way things work in this part of the world.”

Fiddling with a coin in the pocket of his jacket, Yu Jin listened to Carmen’s answer, nodding his head from time to time, just to show that he was listening to her, as he always did. It was a very common thing in Asia. “Oh, you travelled a lot…” How come that he did not even visit his own country? he wondered and pinched his lips. “I live at Wellington’s. They’re my host-family. And yours? Don’t you feel uneasy to live with total strangers?” He chuckled and shook his head. “As you may see, I’m quite a chatterbox myself.”

What about me

This is my face

andrea duro

Inventary

MessageSujet: Re: Where Am I living now? # Private rp with Wu Yu Jin Lun 1 Mai - 23:34

Where Am I living now?

He's thinking almost in part like me. In few weeks we will be laughing about our reaction. I feel understood. He's a nice guy. He's younger than me but we can have a discussion without so much difficulties. In this way he's more interesting that lot of older guys. I'm listening to him and what he is saying. I'm looking to my watch to check the hour.

-#I heard about this fish and chips too. I want to try it. I see a place where they sold some when I join this place. We can try it if you want. I mean except if your foster family is waiting for you?

He's sweet. He's not reproaching me to be too talkative. Girls should love spending time with him. He's agree for this "game". It's a good start. Everything is easier to remember when you repeated it. It's what I think.

-#Nice, dear Yu Jin, we will start like this.

He seems to be disappointed when I said that I will study in Manchester. I smile to him.

-#Don't worry, I feel like on my family in my foster family.
I will came back to say hello to her and by the same opportunity to you too. I'm not in Manchester for now you know?

I speak about Erasmus and he said that they hasn't this kind of opportunities in China. I need to admit that it's a chance to use this studying system. It not seem to be disturbing for him.

-#I admit that I'm lucky to use this studying method. I discover different countries and different cultures... I shouldn't not without Erasmus.

His words make me think and asking myself. It's a chance to discover another cultures, some different habits. I used his words to ask him about the studying functionment.

-#We could also studying in our countries. How does it function in the other part of the world?

Manchester will be my last studying place if everything is fine. He says that he leaves at Wellington's foster family. I thrown my eyes. This family name is not unknown for the me.

-#Wellington... I think that I ear this name. It should be a friend of my foster family. I'm living at Hodgson's family house.
I feel strange at first but she's treating me as her daughter. The situation is funny. It's like a second family. In Spain we're treating strangers like that too.

He said that he is also a chatterbox. I smile at his comment.

-#We will improve our english together.

I'm really lucky to find him today.

Piichou (c) 2015 -

Spain, my country

What about me

Inventary

MessageSujet: Re: Where Am I living now? # Private rp with Wu Yu Jin Dim 7 Mai - 17:28

The place was packed with people, which made it quite difficult to move and find a place where they could be more at ease to speak. Luckily enough, they could talk without any problem, despite the people around being so noisy they made Yu Jin feel dizzy. He would get used to that, of that he was convince.

"I want to try it as well! They say it's delicious, but not as much as French food!" He said cheerfully, smiling brightly as he remembered the speech of his friends, who once went to France and decided to live there afterwards. "They are not waiting, I told them I would go out and discover the town. We can go if you want! " He reassured her without losing his smile.

Meeting a familiar face had lifted his mood up. He had felt a little tired lately, partly because of the changes to his eating and sleeping patterns, partly because he felt alone in Faithlorn, not being able to meet his few Chinese friends. He knew he would get use to that too, but it was sometimes difficult anyway.

"I'll never loose, Miss Carmen." He answered, bowing as a laughter got out of his lips. Sometimes, he could not help being childish. It was easier now that he was away from China. Life in Faithlorn was less tiring and stressful than in his country. "I know, but still, it will be strange to not meet you anymore." He admitted, knowing that they would maybe meet often, since they had already met twice. "And what are you going to study up there?"

Yu Jin had always been a little boy with a lot of questions. Questions about weather, about life, about economy or about law. About everything. Whether it mattered or not was unimportant to him, as long as he had an answer at the end.

"Yes, it's a great thing that you have all these opportunities! In China, we are not even allowed to use every media, so let alone this kind of programs..." Some did, through VPN for example, but he remembered that some foreign friends of him were surprised to hear that he could normally not use YouTube at home. His country was a bit closed when it came to this kind of networks. He would have said, on the conservative side. "We can also study at home, but it is too stressful... It's all about grades and competition." A competition he could not have stand if he had stayed there.

As she spoke about her family, he could not help smiling as well. It was kind of similar to his situation. "It's really nice that you feel at home here! I hope I could visit Spain one day." His smile widened slightly at the idea and, looking around he nodded happily. "Sure, we will!" He tucked his hands in the pockets of his jeans and looked at Carmen. "So, Dear Carmen, what about going to the place you mentioned before? "

Contenu sponsorisé
What about me
Inventary

MessageSujet: Re: Where Am I living now? # Private rp with Wu Yu Jin

Where Am I living now? # Private rp with Wu Yu Jin

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant