W-Hell Come  AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Agatha EdenfieldAvailable
Logan BrooksAvailable
Adhira KmahilAvailable
Katie BoydAvailable
07/01/2018 - Bonne année 2018 ! Un tout nouveau design a été mis en place. De plus, les comptes inactifs ont été supprimés.

More news?
- Faithlorn est un forum RPG en anglais.
- Il est ouvert à tous.
- Jeu évolutif avec une possibilité de faire évoluer son personnage.
- Des évènements sont régulièrement organisés pour pimenter le jeu.
spring is here
May 2016 - Events in progress

(NEW) Spring 2016 - ...
Saint Patrick's Day - Saint Patrick's Parade

Faithlorn, English learning RPG for beginners

Welcome & Bienvenue sur Faithlorn cher Invité
We're currently in May 2016 into the game.
Nous sommes actuellement en Mai 2016 dans le jeu. Amusez-vous bien !

Visit to my wife feat Evannah
 :: The First Place where I was living :: Faithlorn - Village d'Angleterre :: Houses :: Lemons Drive :: 003

My total of posts : 56
My Pounds (£) : 80
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 29/04/2017
This is my face
This is my face
No pet
[url=]lien de votre RP[/url] [url=]lien de votre RP[/url] [url=]lien de votre RP[/url]

Dear Diary

Mike Goldsmith
God save the Queen
Y.O. 56 posts
God save the Queen
Jeu 27 Juil - 20:23
I'm physically well. It was not the case few months ago. My secret has a beautiful first name. It's Evannah.
She's my wife but the situation is a little more complicated. I was considered died. She has now a new life and a new husband. She's also a mum if I trust what I've found on her. I'm so surprised.
Four children. God bless you. Where's the Evannah I fall in love with. I found her on facebook few weeks ago now. I become a colonel. I worked my body to be as well as possible. I still have some dolor but it's not also rude as before. I use my contacts in the army to get more information on Mrs Hodgson. I'm really surprised by her husband choice. He has nothing like me. I hesitate an instant. I finally open the research that my contact gave to me. I have her address. I put it on the table and take a shower. I need to think. I can't support to has some news about her only by facebook. Thanks to this social network I found my love. I want to see her back. I don't hesitate more and take my car. I drive to Faithlorn the city where she is living. How can we impose her to leave in country? She's a perfect London woman. It's not early. I make a break to think about what I'm doing and buy some flowers. I can't think to anything else. I drive to her house. It's a familial one. It's not the kind of house I can imagine for her. I park farther. I breathe, leave my car with my flowers and walk to Evannah's house. Maybe she will not want to see me. I need to know it right now. I'm becoming crazy since I found her on facebook. I ring the bell and wait in front the door. I prepare something in my minds in case it was her husband (I hate to think to him like this) who opens the door.

_______________๑۩۞۩๑_______________

--------------------------------

Your Pet & Actions
Biography Relationship RP following Inventory Diary Phone Miike's facebook Evannah's facebook avatars chris pine
My total of posts : 56 My Pounds (£) : 80

This is my face This is my face
No pet
[url=]lien de votre RP[/url] [url=]lien de votre RP[/url] [url=]lien de votre RP[/url]
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
My total of posts : 61
My Pounds (£) : 109
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 20/12/2016
This is my face
England
Credit(s) : On the avatar + Tumblr pour les gifs
No pet

Dear Diary

Evannah Hodgson
God save the Queen
Y.O. 61 posts
God save the Queen
Mar 22 Aoû - 23:38
This was the end of the afternoon. I was doing some cleaning into the house. It was great to have such a house but it was also a lot of work ! I was washing the floor with a mop and was listening to some music. I was also singing but I was a really bad singer. My kitchen's window was opened. I imagined that somebody who passed next to the house could see me dancing and singing with my mop, but it didn't matter to me. After a while I heard the sound of the doorbell. I put the mop into the closet and went in front of the door to open. As I opened the door I couldn't believe what I'm saying. I couldn't do anything than staring at him during a long period with the smile of a child discovering Disneyworld. I finally said something.

- Hi-ya !

I continued staring at him with an idiot expression on my face. As I was staring at him like that I was remembering what we lived during our marriage. Suddenly, I went back to the present time and let him enter my house.

- Are they for me? That's lovely !

I took the flowers and started to look for a vase into the furniture. The kitchen was an opened one so I could also said to him to have a seat on the sofa in the leaving room.

- Please, have a seat. I just look for a vase for these beautiful flowers.

As I found one of them, I put the flowers into it and filled it with water. I put the vase then onto the kitchen table and joined Mike who was now sitting on the sofa in the leaving room.

- How did you find my address Mike? I'm happy to see you of course, nothing could be more pleasant but tell me how you found me. Do you want something to drink? I have a very tasty french white wine.

I jumped from the sofa when I understood that I didn't proposed him something to drink. I went back to the kitchen and started to search for some glasses into one of the furniture. I was upset by his visiting and it was difficult for me to find something in my kitchen. I lost all my marks.

Past is never gone forever
On ne peut rien prévoir. Les choses arrivent quand on s'y attend le moins. Le passé ressurgit.

©️BESIDETHECROCODILE
Your Pet & Actions
Biography Relationship RP following Inventory Diary Phone Facebook
My total of posts : 61 My Pounds (£) : 109
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 20/12/2016

This is my face

England
Credit(s) : On the avatar + Tumblr pour les gifs
No pet
My total of posts : 56
My Pounds (£) : 80
This is my face
This is my face
No pet

Dear Diary

Mike Goldsmith
God save the Queen
Y.O. 56 posts
God save the Queen
Dim 29 Juil - 21:16

This day will be the best of the month. i missed her. She's now in front of me. I'm like a child on Christmas' day. i see her dance before to ring the door bell. I admit. I'm spying her during a while. She's so pretty. I answer to her smile

- Hi-Ya my dear Evannah.

I'm looking at her. Years make her more and more beautiful. I hope that i'm not disturbing her so much. She seems in her minds like me. i need to say something but not something stupid. I'm still looking at her like an idiot when she speaks again. She let me enter in the house. i have a look around me. She speaks about the flowers. I give it to her. Yes, of course they are for her and not for the neighbour.

- Some beautiful flowers for the sun of my life.

She's looking for a vase. I'm still discovering her new environment. I follow her advice and have a seat on the sofa. I seat in the middle of it. I hope that she will joined me soon. She finally arrived and asked me about how I found her. I smile to her.

- I was disappointed. You didn't came to my ceremony.

Yes I'm not giving her a real answer.

- I have a profesional network Evannah. It's not a little lie on your age which will be a problem to localize you.

She can't hide me her age/ I know it contrary to her new husband.

- Why not! I want a glass of wine please.

It's new. She wasn't so kind of wine before. I like it. She changes with year. It's a good thing. She seats near me. It disturbs me a lot. i want to take her in my arms but I don't want to disturb her more.

- I can't resist to contact you by Facebook. You seems to think that it was a hoax. I take the decision to came here in Faithlorn to proove that I'm alive. I admit, I also wants a lot to see you.

She leaves the sofa.

*No she leaves me. I'm sad.*

She doesn't stay near me. I bite my lips. I can't look anything else than her. I can't say that I missed her. She has a new life and I respect it. I look at her and her movements until she came back near me on the sofa. I need to ask her a crucial question but I can't do it for now. i'm just hoping that she is happy in her new wedding.

- Please, explain me what do you becomes?

I take the glass of wine she's giving to me and makes a special dedicate as toast.

- Because I'm happy to see you again.

Your Pet & Actions
Biography Relationship RP following Inventory Diary Phone Miike's facebook Evannah's facebook avatars chris pine
My total of posts : 56 My Pounds (£) : 80

This is my face This is my face
No pet

Dear Diary

Contenu sponsorisé
Y.O. posts
Your Pet & Actions
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1