W-Hell Come  AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Agatha EdenfieldAvailable
Logan BrooksAvailable
Adhira KmahilAvailable
Katie BoydAvailable
07/01/2018 - Bonne année 2018 ! Un tout nouveau design a été mis en place. De plus, les comptes inactifs ont été supprimés.

More news?
- Faithlorn est un forum RPG en anglais.
- Il est ouvert à tous.
- Jeu évolutif avec une possibilité de faire évoluer son personnage.
- Des évènements sont régulièrement organisés pour pimenter le jeu.
spring is here
May 2016 - Events in progress

(NEW) Spring 2016 - ...
Saint Patrick's Day - Saint Patrick's Parade

Faithlorn, English learning RPG for beginners

Welcome & Bienvenue sur Faithlorn cher Invité
We're currently in May 2016 into the game.
Nous sommes actuellement en Mai 2016 dans le jeu. Amusez-vous bien !
Happy New Year 2018 Invité
Bonne année 2018 !

Spending time to theater feat Katie
 :: My Second Destination - Manchester :: North of Manchester - Au Nord de la Ville :: Royal Exc. Theatre

Biography Relationship RP following Inventory [url=]Diary[/url] [url=]Phone[/url] [url=]Network[/url] Avatars Léo Dicaprio
My total of posts : 60
My Pounds (£) : 120
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 05/01/2017
I'm currently living in : Manchester
This is my face
England
Credit(s) : NighNgel
No pet
[url=]lien de votre RP[/url] [url=]lien de votre RP[/url] [url=]lien de votre RP[/url]

Dear Diary

Matthew Anderson
God save the Queen
Y.O. 60 posts
God save the Queen
Sam 29 Juil - 19:04

New day end On Manchester. I need to achieve a contract with a customer this week-end. I propose a meeting to Katie this week. We’re on  Thursday and we’re going to theater. I’m sure to spend some time with her like this. It’s not a problem to spend more time with her during the week-end if we can but I can’t support the idea to not see her at all. We’re both living in Manchester. It’s easier to plan this change. I leave my hotel at seven o’clock. We’re going to the theater at eight o’clock pm and we will go to the restaurant after. We’re going to see Shakespeare. I know I’m a romantic guy. No it’s a joke, in fact we’re going to see a funny show. We will have lot of fun. It’s all I need tonight. I will spend some time with my beautiful brunette in a lovely place. That’s perfect ! I take my car and park it near the theater. I wait for Katie in the hall because it’s rainy outside. I’m wearing a suit. It’s normal for this place. I hope to see Katie in her lovely red dress.

_______________๑۩۞۩๑_______________

--------------------------------

Any reason to stay outside in Manchester.
Welcome to my hotel my friend!
Your Pet & Actions
Biography Relationship RP following Inventory [url=]Diary[/url] [url=]Phone[/url] [url=]Network[/url] Avatars Léo Dicaprio
My total of posts : 60 My Pounds (£) : 120
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 05/01/2017

I'm currently living in : Manchester
This is my face
[img]http://media.gq.com/photos/564369073cc8fcfe0e1a04bf/master/w_800/giphy%20(1).gif[img]

England
Credit(s) : NighNgel
No pet
[url=]lien de votre RP[/url] [url=]lien de votre RP[/url] [url=]lien de votre RP[/url]
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
My total of posts : 119
My Pounds (£) : 172
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 29/09/2016
This is my face
Credit(s) : Thank you to my friend Piichou alias Adhira here for her help.
No pet

Dear Diary

Katie T. Boyd
I'm a business woman
Y.O. 119 posts
I'm a business woman
Lun 11 Sep - 17:27
After a really exhausting day, I needed to prepare myself for a theater piece with Matthew in the Royal exchange. I didn't have lots of time to take care of me so I did the extreme minimum. I went to shower and wore something smart and just a little bit sexy.

As soon as I was ready, I drank a glass of water, took the keys of my apartment and those of my car. I drove to the Royal and parked. I wasn't late hopefully but there were rather lots of people. I wasn't easy to park, and of course it was raining which didn't suit to get better the situation.

I went to the Royal entrance and met Matthew. I felt a little bit stressed by this evening in the theater. I didn't have the habit to do such a thing. I was a hard working girl. My job was my life even if I liked to be with Matthew. I was the early beginning of our relationship, and I hoped was just the beginning.

- Good evening Matthew. I'm glad to see you. Did you spend a good day?

I kissed him on his cheek. We weren't alone and as a perfect english woman I didn't kiss the man I was in love in front of the eyes of unknown people. I didn't know what was his plan for tonight. I just knew we would see a theater piece but didn't know which one.

Your Pet & Actions
Biography Relationship RP following Inventory Phone
My total of posts : 119 My Pounds (£) : 172
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 29/09/2016

This is my face
Credit(s) : Thank you to my friend Piichou alias Adhira here for her help.
No pet
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1