W-Hell Come  AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Agatha EdenfieldAvailable
Logan BrooksAvailable
Adhira KmahilAvailable
Katie BoydAvailable
07/01/2018 - Bonne année 2018 ! Un tout nouveau design a été mis en place. De plus, les comptes inactifs ont été supprimés.

More news?
- Faithlorn est un forum RPG en anglais.
- Il est ouvert à tous.
- Jeu évolutif avec une possibilité de faire évoluer son personnage.
- Des évènements sont régulièrement organisés pour pimenter le jeu.
spring is here
May 2016 - Events in progress

(NEW) Spring 2016 - ...
Saint Patrick's Day - Saint Patrick's Parade

Faithlorn, English learning RPG for beginners

Welcome & Bienvenue sur Faithlorn cher Invité
We're currently in May 2016 into the game.
Nous sommes actuellement en Mai 2016 dans le jeu. Amusez-vous bien !
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Breakfast Time - Pv Ilia
 :: The First Place where I was living :: Faithlorn - Village d'Angleterre :: Houses :: Peppers Road :: 002

Juliet Wellington
My total of posts : 5
My Pounds (£) : 328
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 31/10/2015
Brooke Elliott
# Relationships #
- My sons : 2 twins
England
Credit(s) : NightNgel & Tumblr
My other Faces : Logan Brooks, Rowan T.Winstons, John Brooks, Audrey Duval
No pet
[url=]lien de votre RP[/url] [url=]lien de votre RP[/url] [url=]lien de votre RP[/url]

Dear Diary

Juliet Wellington
God save the Queen
Y.O. 5 posts
God save the Queen
Ven 14 Oct - 23:14
Breakfast Time - Pv Ilia
Welcome in Wellington's family house

Saturday is arrived. Juliet is not working today. She sleeps a little more later than in weeks. She wakes up before her twins. They are some young teenagers now. They're sleeping more and more later. She takes a shower and prepare herself. Then she goes to the kitchen. She prepares some muffins and pancakes. She press an orange juice and drink it after turning on the radio on her favorite station. The oven dings. Juliet takes the muffins in the oven, put it on a plate, take the other one and bring all it to the kitchen table. She made some tea and bring it with some fruits on the table too. She seats and start taking her breakfast. One of her favorite song is on the radio. There's nothing better than some rock music to start a day. Juliet takes some mugs and bring them to the table too. She takes the bacon on the fridge. Ilia, a girl arrived just few days ago wakes up and join me in the kitchen.

-"Hello Ilia, I prepare some muffins and pancakes for the twins. Takes some if you want. I'm making some bacon. Do you want some?"

Jeremiah and Jason are asleep for two hours minimum. We could have a discussion. I wants to know how she feels since her arrival.

Piichou (c) 2015 -
Your Pet & Actions
Biography Relationship RP following Inventory Diary Phone
My total of posts : 5 My Pounds (£) : 328

Brooke Elliott # Relationships #
England
No pet
[url=]lien de votre RP[/url] [url=]lien de votre RP[/url] [url=]lien de votre RP[/url]
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Ilia Y. Radeva
My total of posts : 4
My Pounds (£) : 449
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 30/08/2016
Breakfast Time - Pv Ilia Tumblr_inline_mw236zCaRu1rg5w1l
14th February 1993 / 23 yo / Russian / Free / 28th February 2016 / 6 months among us / Barmaid / Born in Saint-Petersburg, I always lived there. I wasn't a good student and I never had my exams. I work as barmaid since 2011. / I have a grand family and lots of brothers and sisters. I never really loved anybody. I love drinking tea but hate coffee. I like eating watermelon, playing with snow, going outside, feeling cold on my skin.
Breakfast Time - Pv Ilia Tumblr_mzz0fhKLGD1rsc3z0o2_250
Credit(s) : Have a look on the avatar & signature - found on Bazzar.org
No pet

Dear Diary

« More about Me »
All about my objects & Inventary:

Ilia Y. Radeva
I start a new life in Manchester
Y.O. 4 posts
Mar 18 Oct - 16:17
Breakfast Time - Pv Juliet

February 2016. It's the beginning of a new adventure for me. I left my country some days ago and I started to live into the little town of Faithlorn. It changes me a lot compared with Saint-Petersbourg. We're in a the morning and wake up from my bed. I have my own room into the Wellington's house. The woman who welcomes me is single and has some children. I didn't spend lots of time with them for the moment so I can't see if they're nice or not.

I'm wearing my clothes and go down the stairs for having my breakfast. Juliet, the woman who welcomes me in her home, is preparing the meal. There are many things to eat on the table when I arrive into the kitchen. I say hello to her and sit at the table. I'm hungry and I'm looking at every meal on the table.

« Good morning Misses Wellington. Thank you, I'm very hungry this morning. »

I don't know any of the meals on the table. I have the habit to take two breakfasts a day as any russian, and we don't eat the same things as english people.

Piichou (c) 2015 -
Your Pet & Actions
My total of posts : 4 My Pounds (£) : 449

Breakfast Time - Pv Ilia Tumblr_inline_mw236zCaRu1rg5w1l 14th February 1993 / 23 yo / Russian / Free / 28th February 2016 / 6 months among us / Barmaid / Born in Saint-Petersburg, I always lived there. I wasn't a good student and I never had my exams. I work as barmaid since 2011. / I have a grand family and lots of brothers and sisters. I never really loved anybody. I love drinking tea but hate coffee. I like eating watermelon, playing with snow, going outside, feeling cold on my skin.
No pet
Juliet Wellington
Brooke Elliott
# Relationships #
England
No pet

Dear Diary

Juliet Wellington
God save the Queen
Y.O. 5 posts
God save the Queen
Mer 14 Déc - 9:29
Breakfast Time - Pv Ilia

I’m preparing some bacon for the breakfast. There’s some things on the table. Ilia join me in the kitchen. I ask her if she wants some bacon. She agrees. She seems very hungry.

-" It’s a good thing there’s lot of things in the table. My twins will sleep two or three hours more. Does the music suits you ?"

I put the bacon on a plate and join Ilia near the table. I seat on a chair.

-" How was your travel ?"

I want to discover her more. Maybe we should have a discussion on which activities are available in Faithlorn. I don’t know lot of things on her.

Piichou (c) 2015 -

Your Pet & Actions

England
No pet
Ilia Y. Radeva
14th February 1993 / 23 yo / Russian / Free / 28th February 2016 / 6 months among us / Barmaid / Born in Saint-Petersburg, I always lived there. I wasn't a good student and I never had my exams. I work as barmaid since 2011. / I have a grand family and lots of brothers and sisters. I never really loved anybody. I love drinking tea but hate coffee. I like eating watermelon, playing with snow, going outside, feeling cold on my skin.
No pet

Dear Diary

« More about Me »

Ilia Y. Radeva
Y.O. 4 posts
Dim 29 Jan - 19:45

Juliet seems to be a very good host and a really good cooker too. She's done lots of things that I discover onto the table. There are marmalades, strawberry and others berries ones, some bread, some toasts, coffee and of course some tea. I have the habit to drink some tea, I'm russian, but they're different in my country. I try to answer to Juliet's question with some difficulties because my england is not a very good one.

« It looks very tasty Madam. » I add after her question about the music. « It sounds good. »

I'm sitting at the table. I take a tea spoon and a toast. Then I take the pot of marmalade which seems to be done but Juliet, and taste it. Juliet asks me about my travel at this moment. I finish eating before answering.

« It was an exhausting one. I flew in the plane during more than five hours. I don't have the habit to travel that much. »

I'm happy to be questionned about my travel to England. Juliet seems to be nice and she's also a nice cooker, I know it now that I tasted her meals for my breakfast.

Piichou (c) 2015 -
Your Pet & Actions

Breakfast Time - Pv Ilia Tumblr_inline_mw236zCaRu1rg5w1l 14th February 1993 / 23 yo / Russian / Free / 28th February 2016 / 6 months among us / Barmaid / Born in Saint-Petersburg, I always lived there. I wasn't a good student and I never had my exams. I work as barmaid since 2011. / I have a grand family and lots of brothers and sisters. I never really loved anybody. I love drinking tea but hate coffee. I like eating watermelon, playing with snow, going outside, feeling cold on my skin.
No pet
Juliet Wellington
Brooke Elliott
# Relationships #
England
No pet

Dear Diary

Juliet Wellington
God save the Queen
Y.O. 5 posts
God save the Queen
Sam 11 Mar - 22:37
Breakfast Time - Pv Ilia

No doubt, Ilia is a nice person. She likes rock music. It sounds good. I smile to her. This is the good answer. Ilia is not against discovering new kind of music. She has her preferences like many people. The song « still loving you » is diffused on the radio. I am humming the air. I end the preparation of the bacon and put it on two plates. One is for me,the other one is for Ilia. I’m happy she’s not that kind of young girl who refuse to eat something in the morning. I’m always thinking that they will not spend all the morning without anything in the stomach. She says that it seems very tasty. I answer.

-"  I hope so ! "

I join her at the table and put one bacon’s plate near her. I prepared it with eggs. I seat at the table and take some bread. I put some marmalade on it. I ask Ilia about her travel and start to eat my bread. She says that her travel was an exhausting one. She flew in the plane during more than five hours. She doesn’t has the habit to travel that much. I can understand it. I love travelling around the world. I’m not kind of longest planes one. I love discovering how  my guests traveled to England.  I think that it’s important. It’s almost important than to host them at the airport.

-"  I can understand you. I don’t like spending too much time in planes. You’re tired at the end of the flight. Does it was your first travel with a plane ?  "

I drink some tea. I put my bread on my plate’s corner. I will end eat later.  I take a knife and a fork. I cut my egg on bacon and start to eat it before it was too cold.

Piichou (c) 2015 -
Your Pet & Actions

England
No pet
Ilia Y. Radeva
No pet

Dear Diary

« More about Me »

Ilia Y. Radeva
Y.O. 4 posts
Lun 17 Juil - 22:13

Juliet is a really good cooker. People always said me english people don't eat in a good way but I know now they didn't know what they're saying. I look at Juliet and thank her.

«All of the products are really tasty. I never tasted something like that before arriving here, thank you miss Wellington. »

I know that english people are quite formal in their sentences. I prefer not calling her Juliet. It's too early I think. She tells me she doesn't like flying either. I smile and answer to her question about the fact it was my first time for travelling by plane.

« Absolutely ! It was my first time in a plane. I never traveled much in my life. And never traveled outside from my country. »

I eat now my bacon and eggs. I like them for breakfast. I also sip my cup of tea before taking another toast and the butter. I take the jam too.

« What's the flavor of this jam? I never tasted such a thing before. » I'm looking at the pot in order to find a label or something written but I don't find anything.

Piichou (c) 2015 -
Your Pet & Actions

No pet
Juliet Wellington
Brooke Elliott
# Relationships #
England
No pet

Dear Diary

Juliet Wellington
God save the Queen
Y.O. 5 posts
God save the Queen
Dim 29 Avr - 16:47
Breakfast Time - Pv Ilia

Spending some time with this girl will not be a charge for me. She is talkative. That's interesting. I drink some tea and listen to her. She is curious and try everything which is on the table. I smile to her when she thanked me.

-"  You're welcome ! It's a pleasure to share our tradition. "

She is calling me Madam Wellington. I know that strangers sometimes need to call me by my first name. It's not a problem for me. I takes the habit in my professional way. I prevent her.

-"  You can call me Juliet if you want. Is it a problem for you if I call you Ilia?"

She takes the plane for the first time. It's sweet.  She's not the first one who's travelling for the first time. I see other young people in the same situation as her before.

-"  It's a good thing to try something different. Where do you come from?"

I'm curious, I should understand that she reproach it to me. It's sympathetic to discover new countries by the eyes of their inhabitants. She like the jam on the table.

-" Thank you! You're nice! It's some strawberry jam. I made it by myself. I also have some lemon marmalade. Maybe you want to try it tomorrow? "

Her comment is so sweet. I appreciate it.

Piichou (c) 2015 -
Your Pet & Actions

England
No pet
Ilia Y. Radeva
No pet

Dear Diary

« More about Me »

Ilia Y. Radeva
Y.O. 4 posts
Dim 8 Juil - 18:26

I feel like home here. Misses Wellington is really sympathetic and she's a good cooker. I'm trying everything I can try on this table. All these products are tasty and I say it to Juliet (as she authorized me to call her). She answers it's a pleasure to share her traditional way of life.

« It's a really interesting country, England. I can't wait to discover it. »

Tasting specialties is the first thing to do it. She asks me if she can call me Ilia, and asks me about where I come from. I think about Russia with nostalgia. Even if I just arrived in the country a few days ago, I already miss my country.

« Of course, you call me Ilia. That's my name. I come from Saint-Petersburg, in Russia. We don't have the same traditions. »

Misses Wellington seems to be happy to have a talk with me. She says I'm nice. I smile because it's a real compliment for me. She also asks me if I want to try some lemon marmalade tomorrow. I like this idea.

« Thank you miss, you're really nice and welcoming too. It would be delightful for me to taste this new product. »

I drink the rest of my cup of tea. It's a ginger one. I never tasted it before. I like this kind of English product and I know I have lots of things to discover before becoming a real English young woman in the future.

Piichou (c) 2015 -
Your Pet & Actions

No pet
Juliet Wellington
Brooke Elliott
# Relationships #
England
No pet

Dear Diary

Juliet Wellington
God save the Queen
Y.O. 5 posts
God save the Queen
Ven 14 Juin - 18:23
Breakfast Time - Pv Ilia

I looked at her and smile. There will be something like that each morning. I add more things because I'm not working today. I get more time to cook this morning. My twins are still sleeping. I seat at the table and start to eat my breakfast with Ilia.

-"  You will enjoy discovering our city. There's always something new to discover."

I want to let her discovering our traditions and our plates. Tomorrow she will try something different.

-"  Allright, Ilia, there will be lemon marmalade tomorrow."

We continue our discussion. She's coming from Russia. I never visited Saint-Petersburg. Maybe it should be a future destination. I only have seen some pictures.

-"  Saint-Petersburg seems to be a lovely town. You're lucky to leave there. I want to discover it and also Moscow in future. Maybe when the twins will be older."

It will be rude to discover a city without speaking the language. If they made something stupid I will be in difficulty to find them. England and Scotland are more sure.

-"  What do you want to do today? Are  you still tired? Do you want to sleep more?"

Piichou (c) 2015 -
Your Pet & Actions

England
No pet

Dear Diary

Contenu sponsorisé
Y.O. posts
Your Pet & Actions
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1