W-Hell Come  AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Agatha EdenfieldAvailable
Logan BrooksAvailable
Adhira KmahilAvailable
Katie BoydAvailable
07/01/2018 - Bonne année 2018 ! Un tout nouveau design a été mis en place. De plus, les comptes inactifs ont été supprimés.

More news?
- Faithlorn est un forum RPG en anglais.
- Il est ouvert à tous.
- Jeu évolutif avec une possibilité de faire évoluer son personnage.
- Des évènements sont régulièrement organisés pour pimenter le jeu.
spring is here
May 2016 - Events in progress

(NEW) Spring 2016 - ...
Saint Patrick's Day - Saint Patrick's Parade

Faithlorn, English learning RPG for beginners

Welcome & Bienvenue sur Faithlorn cher Invité
We're currently in May 2016 into the game.
Nous sommes actuellement en Mai 2016 dans le jeu. Amusez-vous bien !
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

Roommates ft. Carmen
 :: The First Place where I was living :: Faithlorn - Village d'Angleterre :: Houses :: Peppers Road :: 001

Lyov Vassilieff
My total of posts : 3
My Pounds (£) : 304
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 27/06/2017
Roommates ft. Carmen 9ova
Né en 1994 - 7 frères et sœurs - Homosexuel refoulé - Etudiant en langues - Russe.
Roommates ft. Carmen Hvla
Credit(s) : Moi et Tumblr
No pet
[url=]lien de votre RP[/url] [url=]lien de votre RP[/url] [url=]lien de votre RP[/url]

Dear Diary

« More about Me »
All about my objects & Inventary:

Lyov Vassilieff
I'm a Hodgson's Family guest
Y.O. 3 posts
Sam 8 Juil - 18:22
Roommates
Other cultures.

I woke up this morning a bit earlier than usual. The phone next to my bed rang at 6.am. My mom send me a text : “Have a good day, Lyvy”. I woke up, sat in my bed and said to myself “This is the best day of my life, mom”. I put a sweatpants and a t-shirt. I left my room on tip-toe as not to wake the others. Everything is different, here, and I love it!
It is a great pleasure to be here. Everyone was very helpful and kind. I come in the kitchen and make myself some coffee. The coffee-maker doesn’t work. I try. I don’t understand. Yesterday it worked well. When I look at it, I tell myself that it isn’t possible. I try again. Biip… That’s doesn’t work.

Shit! What’s your problem?

In my frustration I click on a button. Quickly. I sigh. The day started out normal enough. I sigh again :

Jesus !! I’m suffering so much! I need coffee!! Pleeeasseee! Меня это заебало! (*)

That's what keeps one reading and thinking. Why ? Why now ? Why me ? I’m whining. I turn to the fridge and i take milk and the plate, a large plate, and put it beside me on a table. There are some biscuit. I grumble and taking a salt cake.

(*) What a pain in the arse!

Piichou (c) 2015 -
Your Pet & Actions
Biography Relationship RP following [url=]Inventory[/url] Diary Phone Network
My total of posts : 3 My Pounds (£) : 304

Roommates ft. Carmen 9ova Né en 1994 - 7 frères et sœurs - Homosexuel refoulé - Etudiant en langues - Russe.
No pet
[url=]lien de votre RP[/url] [url=]lien de votre RP[/url] [url=]lien de votre RP[/url]
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Carmen Sánchez
Biography Relationship RP following Inventory [url=]Diary[/url] Phone [url=]Network[/url]
My total of posts : 2
My Pounds (£) : 645
I arrived in Faithlorn on : 20/11/2016
This is my face
Roommates ft. Carmen 29b15fd4
Roommates ft. Carmen Tumblr_ngzgvaoxTu1r3p7i7o3_250
Roommates ft. Carmen Tumblr_ngzgvaoxTu1r3p7i7o6_250
Roommates ft. Carmen Tumblr_ngzgvaoxTu1r3p7i7o2_250
andrea duro
No pet

Dear Diary

« More about Me »

Carmen Sánchez
Y.O. 2 posts
Dim 30 Juil - 21:30
Roommates
Other cultures.

It's not a good night. I'm not sleeping a lot but I'm always awake each hour. I'm thinking to leave my room when I ear some noise. Somebody is also awake in this house. I'm wearing a top with long sleeve and a jogging pants. In comparison with Spain, it's cold here. I brush my hair as I can and finally leave the room. I try not to make too much noise. Some steps make some noise. I escape it. I love this house. Sylvia is treated us like her children. I think that it's so cute. A man is arguing against the coffee maker. I smile. I need to explain how it works. I enter in the kitchen when the guy put some milk on the table. I don't know him. Is him a member of Sylvia's family. It seems to be a complicated family.

-#Hello I'm Carmen.

I look behind him. The coffee is still not launch. I smile and join the machine. It's capricious. I unplug the machine. I press a button. The electricity is now totally out. I plug the coffee maker again. I check if there is enough coffee on it. I push the start button. Coffee preparation starts.

-#It's a capricious machine. You need to be sweet with it and everything will be okay.

I smile to him. I need to guess if he is another young or a member of Sylvia's family. I take some orange juice and two glasses. I seat on a chair waiting for the coffee.

-#Do you want some?

I drink some sips of my orange juice waiting for his answer.

Piichou (c) 2015 -
Your Pet & Actions
Biography Relationship RP following Inventory [url=]Diary[/url] Phone [url=]Network[/url]
My total of posts : 2 My Pounds (£) : 645

This is my face Roommates ft. Carmen 29b15fd4
andrea duro
No pet
Lyov Vassilieff
Né en 1994 - 7 frères et sœurs - Homosexuel refoulé - Etudiant en langues - Russe.
No pet

Dear Diary

« More about Me »

Lyov Vassilieff
Y.O. 3 posts
Mar 1 Aoû - 13:05
Roommates
Other cultures.

I am frustrated. I’m frustrated every time I use this coffee machine. I wouldn’t work, so I eat. Eating makes me feel better, so I eat another salt cake hoping that feeling will last. An irresistible cake, I eat without feeling guilty. Suddenly, my roommate arrives. I rise my eyebrows and I just did not move when she came up to me and try to run the coffee machine. I watch her. Ready for use within seconds! Magical.
I smile.

Thanks. I'm simply got no talent for this. This is not the same as start this; this is about a medical intervention. I’m joking. This is complicated for me!say to her  with a noticeable Russian accent.

I look at her and I realise I didn’t say my name. I cough and I do apologize.

Sorry! I’m Liov and Thanks again.

I smile to her. I seat too and I nodding in agreement for her proposition. She seems to be kind. I cough again. I feel a little uncomfortable for now. I have to learn more about her.

What are you doing here ? Are you a hight school student ?

I gave her a plate of salt cake. I smile to her again.

It tastes wonderful! I hope you enjoy it.

Piichou (c) 2015 -
Your Pet & Actions

Roommates ft. Carmen 9ova Né en 1994 - 7 frères et sœurs - Homosexuel refoulé - Etudiant en langues - Russe.
No pet
Carmen Sánchez
My total of posts : 2
My Pounds (£) : 645
This is my face
Roommates ft. Carmen 29b15fd4
andrea duro
No pet

Dear Diary

« More about Me »

Carmen Sánchez
Y.O. 2 posts
Lun 21 Aoû - 12:27
Roommates
Other cultures.

I'm not totally awake for now. The coffee machine is making some coffee. It will not be a bad thing. I need some quickly. I give a glass of orange juice to the guy in front of me. I still don't know his name for now. I will discover it soon. It will be else complicated in future. He thanked me. I smile.

-#You're welcome.

I took some time to understand how the machine works. I am stubborn. It help me in this period. I laugh briefly. I have absolutely any competences in medicine.

-#Trust me, you don't want to see me in a medical intervention. It will be a perfect disaster.

I guess that he has an accent. Maybe he his one new roommate. Koon Lee and Alyona leaves the house. It will be a good thing to have a new roommate before to join Manchester.

-#No problem Lyof.

I'm try to use the pronunciation as I ear it. I hope not to make an error.

-#I hope I'm not making a pronunciation mistake. How do you write it?

Lyof asks me what I'm doing here.

-#I'm coming from Spain. I'm studying literature. It's my last year. What's about you?

He proposed me some cakes. I know that Sylvia's cakes are very sweet. I take one of it.

-#Thank you so much and welcome in the house.

I look at the coffee machine but it's not ready for now.
Piichou (c) 2015 -
Your Pet & Actions
My total of posts : 2 My Pounds (£) : 645

This is my face Roommates ft. Carmen 29b15fd4
andrea duro
No pet
Lyov Vassilieff
No pet

Dear Diary

« More about Me »

Lyov Vassilieff
Y.O. 3 posts
Dim 3 Déc - 13:36
Roommates
Other cultures.

She helps him a lot and seems very friendly. That was very thoughtful of her to make the coffee. In the kitchen it smelled delicious! Coffee and cakes. She came to Spain. He smile.

Ohh. I love Spain. I love this country I’ve never been there and so I’m looking forward to getting there.

After looking at her for a minute, he grinned :

That doesn’t matter but… He paused. I’m Liov. Not Lyof. He tried not to use his Russian accent by exacerbating each vowel. Oh I’m a student in a third year programm of modern languages.

Thats smell coffee. He smile again. He is feeling fine more than he was in is Mother’s house. This is his new life. However he wasn’t going to tell his secret ; his homosexuality. They don’t know one another. He need some reassurance and that she would understand his feeling of nervousness about that. He adjusts his glasses and cleared his throat as he usually did before saying something.

Oh and thank you very much for having me here. You’re kind. Have you been here long ?

Piichou (c) 2015 -
Your Pet & Actions

No pet

Dear Diary

Contenu sponsorisé
Y.O. posts
Your Pet & Actions
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1